Ethiopian Tigrayans are currently spreading hate speech against Somalia, Somali women, IDPS, muslims

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ |Eritrean news blogger
IMG_1588.jpeg

Last edited:

EritreanPost_

That’s why I tell you don’t fall for Tigray genocide propaganda campaign. While you talk about them they hate u @wonyluvr @Pastoralist @Aseer @Zak12 @haye haye @CABDULWALI XASAN. @Khaemwaset

they invaded Somalia in 2006 and brought you all the destruction you see today including the Somali genocide in Somalia and Ogaden.

They even attack your Somali women online and in real life

Who in their right mind would believe those fake excerpts, they are bragging about rape and trying to act as if girls and women voluntarily went near Ethiopian men.
In general, women are the casualties of war, physically and even verbal. This is why women should be more hesitant about the men they speak to; you never know if the freak is using you to 'score points'. Especially if your people have historic enmity between them.

Btw, I've never seen Somali girls/women mention Ethiopian men in general, come to think of it, unless it's politically.

EritreanPost_

In general, women are the casualties of war, physically and even verbal. This is why women should be more hesitant about the men they speak to; you never know if the freak is using you to 'score points'. Especially if your people have historic enmity between them.
IMG_1584.jpeg

What you say is right. Me and him got in convo, when he attacked Eritrean women under my thread on Twitter. I know this guy btw. He is always spreading hate against Eritrean and Somali women.

Some Somalis have sympathy with tigrayans and show love for tigrayans, on the other side tigrayans attack Somalis very often.

those who attack Somalis online are often tigrayans or oromos. Those who invaded Somalia in 2006 were tigrayans too. Those who support the MOU are often Tigrayans and Oromos

this guy attacked Eritrean women in one of my threads.

View attachment 343164

What you say is right. Me and him got in convo, when he attacked Eritrean women under my thread on Twitter. I know this guy btw. He is always spreading hate against Eritrean and Somali women.

Some Somalis have sympathy with tigrayans and show love for tigrayans, on the other side tigrayans attack Somalis very often.

those who attack Somalis online are often tigrayans or oromos. Those who invaded Somalia in 2006 were tigrayans too. Those who support the MOU are often Tigrayans and Oromos

this guy attacked Eritrean women in one of my threads.

I don't know a single Somali irl that gives a damn about Tigrays or other Ethiopians. The cases you've seen are either larpers or mentally ill people

EritreanPost_

I don't know a single Somali irl that gives a damn about Tigrays or other Ethiopians. The cases you've seen are either larpers or mentally ill people
There are Somalis who are lobbying for TPLF like Rashid Abdi and Bashir Hussein from Sahan research

and there other Somalis on the internet they speak about the non existent Tigray gcide, while Tigrayans give 2 Fs about Somalis.

Rashid Abdi sold himself to tplf

There are Somalis who are lobbying for TPLF like Rashid Abdi and Bashir Hussein from Sahan research

and there other Somalis on the internet they speak about the non existent Tigray gcide, while Tigrayans give 2 Fs about Somalis.

Rashid Abdi sold himself to tplf

Rashid Abdi has been exposes in the past for being a Borana and I'm not familiar with the other guy. Anyhow , it's remains a very fringe viewpoint to have .

EritreanPost_

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was no genocide walal. Or at least say Eritreans Afar and Amharas were also victims of the genocide.

the only real genocide was in Ogaden/Galbeed by TPLF from 2000-2018 or the 30 years Ethiopian war on Eritrea

Last edited:

EritreanPost_

IMG_1587.jpeg
In this post this tigrayan guy said Ethiopian soldiers did an orgy with a Somali girl in Ogaden during the invasion.

I swear to god one day he will loose his life because of the trolling. This is very dangerous. I don’t know any persons who make fun about rape and war like trigger happy Ethiopian nationalists including TPLF supporters

he will bring people to prison due to that. Tigrayans and Ethiopian nationalists are cursed

Report this Bastard

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Man I had some sympathy for these tigrayans but they can go f*ck themselves :camby: they are snakes I cant wait for ethiopian civil war to happen

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
View attachment 343172In this post this tigrayan guy said Ethiopian soldiers did an orgy with a Somali girl in Ogaden during the invasion.

I swear to god one day he will loose his life because of the trolling. This is very dangerous. I don’t know any persons who make fun about rape and war like trigger happy Ethiopian nationalists including TPLF supporters

he will bring people to prison due to that. Tigrayans and Ethiopian nationalists are cursed

Report this Bastard
Btw those sources he posted were fabricated lol

Latest posts