Ethiopian Tigrayans are currently spreading hate speech against Somalia, Somali women, IDPS, muslims

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I’ve Actually talked to people from their they’ll tell you this the mayorship of the city rotates every 5 years and the council seats are divided half and half
Niyow Dhabarkooda ayaa laga jabay reer sitti its a miracle that province didnt fall to canfars in the north yet and dir dhaba is currently their only loss also that is just humiliation imagine having to rotate power with non native occupiers who gradually get more control by the second also harar iska daaf we got genocided out of that place long ago that city long gone

1726673900920.png

We just got to salvage what we have or else we will end up like palestine

Bro that region is majority oromo only way we can take it back is through warfare but we too busy fighting over waterwells to face our real enemies in the west.

No, it is majority Somali with many speaking the oromo language.

But like I have said, even if it was all oromo or ethiopian, it is still our land they have actively stolen very recently and displaced the inhabitants. It will be taken back and the settlers can leave.

This will happen eventually.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
No, it is majority Somali with many speaking the oromo language.

But like I have said, even if it was all oromo or ethiopian, it is still our land they have actively stolen very recently and displaced the inhabitants. It will be taken back and the settlers can leave.

This will happen eventually.
Inshallah saxib

Harar does too.

Although the Ethiopians are still even today trying to displace Somalis and claim more land there are people willing to give up on our land. Somalis will take back all the land even if there is not a Somali left there it is our territory that they are displacing our people from.

Once its retaken their settlers can leave and return to their land. And Somalis can return to their land they were displaced from. We should actually encourage Somalis to move to those regions to settle it.

Many Somalis from Ethiopia has and still is migrating and settling in Somalia/Djibouti. Essentially giving a free hand out to Oromos/Afar and what not. The opposite should be promoted (Almost everyone has a relatives who lives in Ethiopia) to the extent that even those in Somalia should be promoted to settle on the frontier of major strategic urban and rural cities of the periphery in order to tilt the demographic make up of Ethiopia internally.

Last edited:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
« Eritrean Tigrayans » whole time it’s a circle of lowlives, trolls like there are thousands online.
If you’re here to incite hate towards Ethiopians (not even specific about the trolls) are you really that different ?
I am not specific to the trolls, because the trolls preach what their government has done in real in Eritrea and Somalia during Ethiopias invasion

you think its not political correct to expose racist Ethiopian nationalist, then look how they 24/7 attack eritrean and somalis, inspired by their governments.

look at reddit, where they have new group, called alt ethiopia, posting hateful content about Eritrean and somalis. One pictures includes TPLF soldiers holding a kalashnikov on somali mans head https://www.reddit.com/r/AltEthiopia/s/io5itAahry

So because I bring awareness about their hate on us. I am the bad guy?

Did u see me attacking their women, their ethnicities, mocking SA, threatening with war on their people or attacking their faith. But if eritreans and somalis expose the racist Ethiopian nationalists, they are guilty. Give me a break.

I am proud, to bring awareness about the racist Ethiopian nationalist. If u dont like it, your problem

Attachments

• IMG_1601.jpeg
    IMG_1601.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
I am not specific to the trolls, because the trolls preach what their government has done in real in Eritrea and Somalia during Ethiopias invasion

you think its not political correct to expose racist Ethiopian nationalist, then look how they 24/7 attack eritrean and somalis, inspired by their governments.

look at reddit, where they have new group, called alt ethiopia, posting hateful content about Eritrean and somalis. One pictures includes TPLF soldiers holding a kalashnikov on somali mans head https://www.reddit.com/r/AltEthiopia/s/io5itAahry

So because I bring awareness about their hate on us. I am the bad guy?

Did u see me attacking their women, their ethnicities, mocking SA, threatening with war on their people or attacking their faith. But if eritreans and somalis expose the racist Ethiopian nationalists, they are guilty. Give me a break.

I am proud, to bring awareness about the racist Ethiopian nationalist. If u dont like it, your problem
We get it, you hate Agames, you hate Tigray, Ethiopia blablabla… cool for u

Somalis don’t give two fucks about any other people. I doubt the average Somali thinks of you as different from northern Ethiopians lmao. Don’t waste your time

Lol somali trolls used to write threads debunking Ethio propaganda (with sources), these specific accounts have been mad at somalis ever since.

I think it’s very silly to take offense to anything ethiopians have to say tbh, they’re experiencing back to back genocides and are in many ways in a far worse situation than Somalia. They should spend less of their time spreading misinfo about their neighbours and lay the ”muh empire”ism to rest.

EritreanPost_

This is why they’re pissed lol
The source is fake. Lucy Kassa is Diaspora Tigrayan.

no somali 🇸🇴 soldier fought in Tigray. All Somali cadets were trained nearly 100a of kilometers away from the Eritrean-Ethiopian border (Tigray)

Somali cadets were trained mostly in Massawa air and naval base, which may 24 hour by car from the border. That’s unpossible to mobilize them quickly to the border. Plus if they were caught fighting, we would have known about Somali POWs

but do you what is not fake, when Tigrayan leadership of Ethiopia (TPLF) invaded Somalia and Ogaden from 2006-2018, committed the Somaligenocide, Mogadishu mosque massacre, Jail Ogaden/Ethiopias Xingjang-rape prison and SA on so many women.

Last edited:
we are not habesha and or shall we call u chadian. 6 of 9 tribes of Eritrea are cushitic and nilotic, 50% are Muslim

I thought that there were 9 Semitic speaking ethnic groups that came under the same 'Habesh' umbrella. If I'm mistaken, my apologies

PS: Eritrea has no Nilotic groups; the Nara-Kunama are descendants of Saharans that lived in Sudan before they migrated into Eritrea.

The Nubians, Daju, Tunjur, Zaghawa, Toubou, Nara, Kunama, Masalit and Fur are the Saharan component in Nilo-Saharan

The Dinka, Nuer and Maasai-Samburu are the Nilotic component in Nilo-Saharan

EritreanPost_

Somalis don’t give two fucks about any other people. I doubt the average Somali thinks of you as different from northern Ethiopians lmao. Don’t waste your time

Eritrea is allied with Somalia. It was Somalias president who came to Eritrea to beginning of this year. Eritrea was the first country he visited to seek support.

Us Eritreans we don't give a f*ck about the racists sectarian somalilanders here, who want to disturb the Somali Eritrean relations and spread hate against Eritreans.

We eritreans love all Somalis, but if you don’t put respect on Eritreas name and its tribes as we do to all Somalis all the time, then you are enemies of Eritrea and we will see u like the Ethiopian Neftenyas

Last edited:

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Eritrea is allied with Somalia. It was Somalias president who came to Eritrea in the beginning of this year. Eritrea was the first country he visited to seek support.

Us Eritreans we don't give u afuck an out the racists sectarian somalilanders who want to disturb the Somali Eritrean relations and spread hate against Eritreans.

We eritreans love all Somalis, but if you don’t put respect on Eritreas name and its tribes as we do to all Somalis all the time, you are enemies and we see u like the Ethiopian Neftenyas
Bro nobody cares about Mogadishu and Asmara getting closer… people are not foreign ministers or governments.
Truth is, you and Agames are one and the same to us foreigners. That’s it ! That’s why I’m telling you spewing hatred on the average civilian for what a political entity or a bunch of trolls are doing/saying is just ridiculous :ftw9nwa:

EritreanPost_

Bro nobody cares about Mogadishu and Asmara getting closer… people are not foreign ministers or governments.
Truth is, you and Agames are one and the same to us foreigners. That’s it ! That’s why I’m telling you spewing hatred on the average civilian for what a political entity or a bunch of trolls are doing/saying is just ridiculous :ftw9nwa:
You are not a Somali. You are an Oromo troll, who found out about the Berbera port and the MOU.

you are talking about preaching hate but you use words like Ag/me and claim we Eritreans are Tegaru.

go play with ur Oromo and SNM masters. Sellout