Ethiopian Tigrayans are currently spreading hate speech against Somalia, Somali women, IDPS, muslims

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
You are not a Somali. You are an Oromo troll, who found out about the Berbera port and the MOU.

you are talking about preaching hate but you use words like Ag/me and claim we Eritreans are Tegaru.

go play with ur Oromo and SNM masters. Sellout
:pachah1:You can call me Oromo, I don’t mind they’re a cool people.
Never claimed you were tegaru, ur just all Habeshas to me lol.
Sellout to who ? :childplease:

We get it, you hate Agames, you hate Tigray, Ethiopia blablabla… cool for u

Somalis don’t give two fucks about any other people. I doubt the average Somali thinks of you as different from northern Ethiopians lmao. Don’t waste your time

Dont speak for Somalis. You're obviously an offended Ethiopian.

No Somalis do not view you and Eritreans the same. That is why he is here as an Eritrean and you have to be here pretending to be Somali.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
How are you gonna tell a somali what he is don’t beg it dude😂
Bro these people are lowkey retards kkkkk btw they don’t even know I score 100% Somali on 23andme :mjlol:.

Can’t believe my fellow Somalis are praising a country where freedom barely exists, and that’s been at war with a Somali inhabited country… all because an eritrean bot account came and started preaching sweet stuff to them ! With a hint of anti-ethiopian obsession

Bro these people are lowkey retards kkkkk btw they don’t even know I score 100% Somali on 23andme :mjlol:.

Can’t believe my fellow Somalis are praising a country where freedom barely exists, and that’s been at war with a Somali inhabited country… all because an eritrean bot account came and started preaching sweet stuff to them ! With a hint of anti-ethiopian obsession
Except Eritrea's government isn't beloved by Eritreans either. All them (like us) want better leaders for their people.

Eritreans are good people and most importantly, Eritrea itself has never invaded, threatened, or harmed Somalia in any way unlike Ethiopia. By far our best neighbors and even if you want to be pragmatic, allying with Eritrea would still benefit Somalia greatly.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Except Eritrea's government isn't beloved by Eritreans either. All them (like us) want better leaders for their people.

Eritreans are good people and most importantly, Eritrea itself has never invaded, threatened, or harmed Somalia in any way unlike Ethiopia. By far our best neighbors and even if you want to be pragmatic, allying with Eritrea would still benefit Somalia greatly.
Obviously, I was not talking about politics previously.
This guy is inciting hatred on a people basis, trying to equate political parties/govts/trolls with the peoples.
I’m just a bit surprised no one has ever tried to break things down to him. Yeah cool u get some positive reactions from members here and there, but reality is his obsessions are clearly not shared by our people.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Obviously, I was not talking about politics previously.
This guy is inciting hatred on a people basis, trying to equate political parties/govts/trolls with the peoples.
I’m just a bit surprised no one has ever tried to break things down to him. Yeah cool u get some positive reactions from members here and there, but reality is his obsessions are clearly not shared by our people.
Taking the side of a Christian Habesha over a Somali Muslim on a somali forum is hilarious. Using a majority muslim ethnic group as some sort of insult is pure jokes too. How will God judge you people in this thread when he questions you on that?

Tigrinyas are equally as Habssha as any of their Semitic cousins in Ethiopia too. What is everyone else seeing that we aren’t? :mjlol:

the levels of propaganda in this thread wallahi I almost couldn't believe half the things I was reading.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
How are you gonna tell a somali what he is don’t beg it dude😂
I'm gonna call a spade a spade. It's because @Arabsiyawi is isaaq. Any person who gets accused of being oromo here is always isaaq. It's repackaged qabyalaad. Had he been any other clan they wouldn't have said that.