Ethiopians are the final boss of Hotpnimo

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Screenshot_20241001_142214_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20241001_142227_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20241001_142237_Reddit.jpg

The Solomon Dynasty is fake asf as well. Their history reads like a modern day epic fiction novel.

Firstly there is no evidence whatsoever that Yekuno Amlak was related to the kings of Axum. Neither the Kings of Axum nor Yekuno Amlak ever claimed descent from Solomon
4cc44107-232c-4a04-a609-53622fd10370-jpeg.316988

Even if the lineage was true Emperor Na‘od (Who ever other emperor claimed descent) from was a Bastard. So the line died out with Emperor Baeda Maryam
86729e92-f20d-44d5-a445-608ab3aa9b29-jpeg.316987

Whats even worse is that Yekuno Amlak was put in power as a puppet King by Omar Walasma to replace an Agaw ruler, after his ancestor Wali B Asma conquered and dominated the Showa region. It was the Agaw ruler who was initially hostile towards muslim expansion in the area, later Amhara took up the cause.
GGgilzE.png

Here is a medieval source that reports on this event:

Translation:
"From the year 1270 A.D. Yekno Amlak was able to seize the Abyssinian throne, with the help of the Somali Zaila force led by King Omar Walasmaale, who is from the lineage of Sheikh Yusuf Barqadle, the founder of the powerful Zaila state, the king boasted of this Zayla'i power when he wrote to Tahir Beybars in Egypt, mentioning to him, "I have a military force of one hundred thousand Muslim horsemen." ''and with that the rule of the Agaw ended''
img_20230715_032724_479-jpg.283175

Last edited:
The Solomon Dynasty is fake asf as well. Their history reads like a modern day epic fiction novel.

Firstly there is no evidence whatsoever that Yekuno Amlak was related to the kings of Axum. Neither the Kings of Axum nor Yekuno Amlak ever claimed descent from Solomon
4cc44107-232c-4a04-a609-53622fd10370-jpeg.316988

Even if the lineage was true Emperor Na‘od (Who ever other emperor claimed descent) from was a Bastard. So the line died out with Emperor Baeda Maryam
86729e92-f20d-44d5-a445-608ab3aa9b29-jpeg.316987

Whats even worse is that Yekuno Amlak was put in power as a puppet King by Omar Walasma to replace an Agaw ruler, after his ancestor Wali B Asma conquered and dominated the Showa region. It was the Agaw ruler who was initially hostile towards muslim expansion in the area, later Amhara took up the cause.
GGgilzE.png

Here is a medieval source that reports on this event:

Translation:
"From the year 1270 A.D. Yekno Amlak was able to seize the Abyssinian throne, with the help of the Somali Zaila force led by King Omar Walasmaale, who is from the lineage of Sheikh Yusuf Barqadle, the founder of the powerful Zaila state, the king boasted of this Zayla'i power when he wrote to Tahir Beybars in Egypt, mentioning to him, "I have a military force of one hundred thousand Muslim horsemen." ''and with that the rule of the Agaw ended''
img_20230715_032724_479-jpg.283175

@Midas @NidarNidar @Emir of Zayla

My notifications on this account has been bugging for months cause I didn’t get any notices from this or any other @
No problem, tagged you to show that last arabic source.

That last arabic source i shared makes perfect sense to me. Umar Walasma had a powerful army of 100.000 horsemen he used to conquer the area.

It fits the archeology as well. That show how Somalis pretty much dominated the Amhara province
1706366992114-png.313024

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
No problem, tagged you to show that last arabic source.

That last arabic source i shared makes perfect sense to me. Umar Walasma had a powerful army of 100.000 horsemen he used to conquer the area.

It fits the archeology as well. That show how Somalis pretty much dominated the Amhara province
1706366992114-png.313024
The same source you sent above also said Sultan Umar ruled Sana’a as well too.
IMG_9311.jpeg

This is wild I thought there was some level of historical revisionist after that youtube video I posted of the academix talking about ethiopian history. but to think it was to this level isn't something I would have ever thought. I have to give props to ethiopian studies scholars for their long history of creating propgandaic history. Starting with that italian dude who created the fake ethiopian philopsher zara yacqob and "discovered " his manuscript.

This is wild I thought there was some level of historical revisionist after that youtube video I posted of the academix talking about ethiopian history. but to think it was to this level isn't something I would have ever thought. I have to give props to ethiopian studies scholars for their long history of creating propgandaic history. Starting with that italian dude who created the fake ethiopian philopsher zara yacqob and "discovered " his manuscript.

Can you share that video again?

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Ignoring all the ahistorical bs, what’s this about Habashat Arabian tribe moving to Eritrea/Ethiopia in 1000 BCE?
Habashat was one of the Sabean tribes in Yemen thag migrated and became the ruling class over the Agew tribes. 1000BCE is the Semetic Migration to Abyssinia. The Habasha are named after the Habashat tribe which were the dominant Sabeans. Eventually though Habash was known to Arabia as a synonym for "Mixed Race".