European tourists chewing khat and getting robbed in Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mjlol:
ruthless, not as ruthless as the india one tho
Screenshot (49).png

:deadpeter:
no mercy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
White people are food in some African countries. Then you got white worshiper mainly the ones that slaves were coming from

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You only get robbed if your in some dodgy areas at night that have poor lighting lol.

The only reason why this doesn't happen is because tourists don't even visit in the first place :siilaanyosmile:

No they visit Somalia north and south but we are not greedy hungry people like them. Go back to general and you willl find the tourist's stories in Somalia

Anyone can fool and kidnapp this couple. Why should anyone trust a random person person on the streets in an African country? What could possibly go wrong?:mjlol:
Addis Ababians are officially thiefs. They would steal anything from you. Someone related to me who I was with once forget his jacket after jummah prayer and it disappeared just after like one minute after he forgot it. I always used to feel unsafe whenever I used step out of the house I was staying in. I used to feel much safer in jigjiga and hargeisa.Addis Ababa is filled with handicapped beggars with many types of diseases. I remember seeing one beggar who had big,naked and swelled legs, begging in the cold :faysalwtf:. It just feels so shit when you see these things.The numbers of beggars I used to see on the streets made me depressed.:mjcry: And the smell of injera didn't help it either :susp:. Addis Ababa is just a giant shithole city.

@somebody the tourists got used to the safety and generousity of Muslim people in Muslim countries like Egypt, morocco, Tunisia, Sudan and turkey. The locals treat them well because they are source of foreign currency.

:mjlol:
ruthless, not as ruthless as the india one tho
View attachment 12730
:deadpeter:
no mercy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are Somali and constantly dragging Somalia/Somalis name will reflect bad on you in the future, it would affect your career life, chances s of being promoted. Use your brain and think in long term goals. People around world are improving their reputation online, not constantly dragging their country.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.