European tourists chewing khat and getting robbed in Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah the last two sentence is why i want euroPEE-ONs BANNED from africa until we figure what the hell is going on!

i hope they have a shitty experience in somalia. somalis don't tolerate white people like ethiopians do though.

The girl in this vid at 9:23 explains why whites with this sort of mindset needs to gtfo of Africa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The girl in this vid at 9:23 explains why whites with this sort of mindset needs to gtfo of Africa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i looked at the video in the OP and they said they were "robbed" of 2000 bir which is like 88 dollars and that includes drinks and qat and whatever for 2 people. and they refused to pay the for the other ethiopian guy which his bill was like 44$ ish smh. she was like he was crying cuz they took his phone and i felt bad but i didn't want to pay for all that money. I'm tired of white people

i looked at the video in the OP and they said they were "robbed" of 2000 bir which is like 88 dollars and that includes drinks and qat and whatever for 2 people. and they refused to pay the for the other ethiopian guy which his bill was like 44$ ish smh. she was like he was crying cuz they took his phone and i felt bad but i didn't want to pay for all that money. I'm tired of white people
Double standards:tacky:

Double standards:tacky:
then he was like "after that experience i was really paranoid of being robbed so i put my camera in my bag and held my bag close" :ohreally:

"then two boys approached us begging for money" which I've seen happen a lot in kenya, "then one of them put his hand in my pocket and took my phone" :mjlol: "but luckily (his girl) was faster then the boy" :damn:. they complain too damn much. y'all didn't care about the ethiopian niggas phone but you decide to make a whole video on your phone almost getting robbed in ethiopia. :dead:.

then he was like "after that experience i was really paranoid of being robbed so i put my camera in my bag and held my bag close" :ohreally:

"then two boys approached us begging for money" which I've seen happen a lot in kenya, "then one of them put his hand in my pocket and took my phone" :mjlol: "but luckily (his girl) was faster then the boy" :damn:. they complain too damn much. y'all didn't care about the ethiopian niggas phone but you decide to make a whole video on your phone almost getting robbed in ethiopia. :dead:.
:dead:

:kodaksmiley:

Bro, vast majority of people heading for Addis are evangelical missionaries, Aid-workers and teenagers on a gap-year to help build water pipes in Dhuka-dhuka village. Let's not pretend Ethiopia is Thailand or something.:mjlol:

Who said it is Thailand? No missionaries go to the capital out of all places, they target the rural South West:camby:.
Keep up with tourist arrival data or don't talk about what you don't know.:manny:
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g293791-i9958-Addis_Ababa.html

Ethiopia gets virtually no tourists, aid-workers don't count bro.

The few cadcads I know that went to Ethiopia said it was the worst African country they've been to. They tend to like Kenya though.

You're dreaming you fool:mjlol:.
It's actually so sad that you say all this shit just because you don't like the country :mjlol:.
We will see how many we get this fiscal year http://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2016/08/25/ethiopia-set-see-record-tourist-numbers/ .

"few cadcads I know that went to Ethiopia", don't make me laugh, as if you know any that did to even discuss it with you. These numbers must hurt you..

Who equates tourist arrivals with the population of the country? It's increasing that's all that matters.
Don't quote me on shit you know nothing about.
Nigeria and Belgium have the same economy size, so who cares about population?

Growing or not, most people are their for either business or social services, no one wants to leisure in such a dirty, ugly, disgusting city.

Nigeria and Belgium have the same economy size, so who cares about population?

Growing or not, most people are their for either business or social services, no one wants to leisure in such a dirty, ugly, disgusting city.

Who is talking about the economy? Where were you when we made more revenue from tourism than Tanzania+Kenya combined in 2015? You wasn't bringing up economy and population then were you...

And lol carry on believing that shit your politically controlled mind keeps telling you, Addis is used to enter the country, most things to see are outside the city.
'people are there for business or social services', lmao, proper dropping these fake viewpoints as if you are all-knowing.
Sorry if you can't handle facts.

Who is talking about the economy? Where were you when we made more revenue from tourism than Tanzania+Kenya combined in 2015? You wasn't bringing up economy and population then were you...

And lol carry on believing that shit your politically controlled mind keeps telling you, Addis is used to enter the country, most things to see are outside the city.
'people are there for business or social services', lmao, proper dropping these fake viewpoints as if you are all-knowing.
Sorry if you can't handle facts.
Source? TZ and Kenya have half your population each but still get more tourists.

Fake viewpoints? Lmao okay TPLF boy. :sass1:

Source? TZ and Kenya have half your population each but still get more tourists.

Fake viewpoints? Lmao okay TPLF boy. :sass1:

What do you mean source? A simple Google search is enough unless you are mentally retarded. Why are you bringing up population? I said 'combined'... and now this time you'd rather talk about tourist arrivals rather than tourist revenue:mjlol: make up your mind.

Get lost, first thread was about if someone looks more Somali or Habesha:mjlol: .

What do you mean source? A simple Google search is enough unless you are mentally retarded. Why are you bringing up population? I said 'combined'... and now this time you'd rather talk about tourist arrivals rather than tourist revenue:mjlol: make up your mind.

Get lost, first thread was about if someone looks more Somali or Habesha:mjlol: .
Wahhh wahhh, still crying and no source.

Because your people are always saying racist shit in her comments about Somalis. And you even went through all the comments, who goes past the first page? :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.