Europhile Dilemma on cousin marriages, inbreeding and low IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so you completely reject all medical findings that generations of cousin marriage can lead to hereditary diseases under the basis that the results are "quickademic pseudo scientific materialist rational"?

If you want to prove otherwise, then you should publish your own science report instead of blabbing on about how "jews done it".

You haven't responded to my answer at all, why is this problem itself not found in Pakistan? forget about 10 generation, how about 2000 years of this, and they have supposedly come out the smartest?

I can give you science reports that tells you that monkeys are your ancestors, that you are on a spinning ball planet among a spec of dust, and that we all came from a cosmic dust in a big bang, if science is your argument, why pick and choose? why not accept all?

What basis do you reject some and accept others? care to explain this to me?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You haven't responded to my answer at all, why is this problem itself not found in Pakistan? forget about 10 generation how about 2000 generation of this, and they have come out supposedly the smartest?

I can give you science reports that tells you that monkeys are your ancestors, that you are on a spinning ball planet among a spec of dust, and that we all came from a cosmic dust in a big bang, if science is your argument, why pick and choose? why not accept all?
You reject science as a whole, which is the problem. I don't reject science as a whole. In fact, Muslim scholars were the ones that set most of the foundation of science and maths in the Islamic golden age. Westerners don't have a monopoly on science. Science and Islam prosper together, whilst Christianity & science doesn't mix.

You reject science as a whole, which is the problem. I don't reject science as a whole. In fact, Muslim scholars were the ones that set most of the foundation of science and maths in the Islamic golden age. Westerners don't have a monopoly on science. Science and Islam prosper together, whilst Christianity & science doesn't mix.

I don't reject it as a whole, you put those words in my mouth, no were have I stated this, in fact I make this very distinction all the time and label it pseudo quickademic science which is really what it is.

I believe in flat earth due to science, and prove it using science. I will not accept anything just because some purported expert said so, in this topic, if you read my opening statement, it's a nail in the coffin, without even getting into technicalities I debunked the whole thing from all angles, the genetic variety angel citing the African example and the inbred low IQ argument citing the Jews.

But as always most people no different from the below.

Capdfdfture.PNG

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't reject it as a whole, you put those words in my mouth, no were have I stated this, in fact I make this very distinction all the time and label it pseudo quickademic science which is really what it is.

I believe in flat earth due to science, and prove it using science. I will not accept anything just because some purported expert said so, in this topic, if you read my opening statement, it's a nail in the coffin, without even getting into technicalities I debunked the whole thing from all angles, the genetic variety angel citing the African example and the inbred low IQ argument citing the Jews.

But as always most people no different from the below.

View attachment 13376
I don't believe some humans are inherently smarter than others, and I believe that IQ itself is simply bias for Western culture. So the so called conclusions drawn are futile, since the concept of IQ itself is flawed.

Now, there is a difference between the above and rejecting SIMPLE medical findings which any basic physician can check for themselves. You asked, why isn't it happening in Pakistan? It is! Or do you believe that the local doctors there are lying and paid by the west?

"Doctors have termed generations of inter-family marriages in the village — which has 350 households — as the main cause behind birth defects in children. There are two major tribes in the village, Miya and Shpon, and unions between men and women from solely these two clans is the ongoing tradition.

Dr Muhammad Ali, a District Health Officer (DHO) at Charsadda's district hospital, says that first-cousin marriages result in children with genetic disorders. "Birth defects due to inter-family marriages is not just prevalent in Mian Kalay; this can happen anywhere in the world where there is inbreeding."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1212811

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't believe some humans are inherently smarter than others, and I believe that IQ itself is simply bias for Western culture. So the so called conclusions drawn are futile, since the concept of IQ itself is flawed.

IQ testing is flawed but some humans are absolutely inherently smarter than others wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.