Even when I'm trying to just stop my womanizing ways ayadaa I soo doonaneysa

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:meleshame::meleshame:My work consists of me making the rounds, in other words traveling to different assignments. At one of these locations that I often visit I came to realize that I have an admirer. The admirer is an African-American that has a hair like pocahantas and that has a lot of native blood in her.

Walahi I kid you not but she made it a habit to carry on the conversation that people do to be courteous. She extends it while looking at me in a seductive way. Then about 2 months ago she caught me off guard by pushing on me those little sticky notes. She wanted me to put my number on it. Instead I put my email "Malableefe@gmail.com" :deadrose:

I never heard from her again walahi. Today I was once again stopping by her building and this chick was like "the note was lost". I was so confused and was like " what note" and she was like "the note from last time " and then understood.

I handled my business but as I was about to leave she calls me and we chatted it and she then she discreetly pushed a note to me ( cause co-workers are around her )

She kept smiling at me and I started getting dirty thoughts.

Why does this have to happen to me. I'm a recovering womanizer. I just want to rule my young family but females are coming at me bro.

I'm convinced a lot of women are into married man.

I'm proud of myself for staying loyal for a year and half but now I'm buckling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending