I hate the hood

Mans living in roach deen and then states some nijja got packed ? And he's surprised :trumpsmirk: . He should be posting his neighbors house on Zillow to speed up the gentrification process. :mjohreally:

I grew up in Ottawa late 90’s early 2000’s, in south side, pretty rough government housing neighborhood. Was 60% Somali was absolutely :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:
Was just a little kid, left at like 17 to Alberta, Hamdullilah I left that starvation. But on the daily, specially during the summer niggas used to cry if laughter daily off the dumb shit happenin daily.

Pizza delivery didn’t come to our neighborhood, the school bus used to drop us off a block away and we had to walk. :mjlol:
incredible times:lawd:

The older heads used to make us younger niggas fight and they’d bet on us. If you refused to fight you’d get your ass whooped by niggas 12 years your senior, we were barely 10 :mjcry:
But Hamdullilah mans learned how to dodge and jab early :birdman:

I used to think we had skunk problem in our neighborhood until I was like 12, then I found out that smell was marijuana :drakelaugh:

The public indoor swimming pool 2 blocks away banned our whole neighborhood, when niggas used to come we’d claim we came from Heatherington another project :mjlol:

Little niggas like me were running around non stop, going down the slide 5+ at a time, older heads would flirt with lifeguards, there was one lifeguard who got knocked out cause he tried to make a nigga back off his girl, man got knocked out and fell in the pool. Another lifeguard had to come jump in the water and get his unconscious ass out. Whenever that guy who got knocked out would threaten to kick us out we’d say we gonna call AY on you :pachah1:

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Bro those older niggas even used to bet on us kids beyblade battles, and those beyblades were all obviously donated kindly by Walmart :pachah1:

They had no shame and no class. One tried to hustle me for $3 or $4 to watch Four Brothers with us at Cineplex. I think I was like 12. The community is in a much better place without them anymore (alot have died, went crazy, or are defeated fathers in hiding now).

I first knew something was wrong with those old heads when a community centre was hosting kids in the area and there was pizza and cake and games. Before it even started, one of them pulled the fire alarm for no reason. They then pulled it again after and the gullible refugee loving cadaans were shocked. Firefighters came both times.

They had no shame and no class. One tried to hustle me for $3 or $4 to watch Four Brothers with us at Cineplex. I think I was like 12. The community is in a much better place without them anymore (alot have died, went crazy, or are defeated fathers in hiding now).

I first knew something was wrong with those old heads when a community centre was hosting kids in the area and there was pizza and cake and games. Before it even started, one of them pulled the fire alarm for no reason. They then pulled it again after and the gullible refugee loving cadaans were shocked. Firefighters came both times.
They were scumbags of the highest order!! Bro I had one of them niggas try to get me to bring him my parents car keys, like wtf my guy :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts