Every Woman’s worst nightmare come true

I would never
westbrookwtf.png

The universe must favor her if she was able to get even a 4 for 4 Wendy's meal from me.

dave-chappelle-money.gif

Ain't no WE. We ain't french.
mjlol.png

It's me, yo replacement, & these hundons love.
ricky.gif

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Any sane woman would take that check and run, but this is a Tyler Perry movie so there must be a whole lotta crazy.

I don't get it, can you explain it in fortnite terms please?
It was a crazy movie. Basically the wife met her husband in college and he told her about this business idea I don’t remember what it was and no investors believed in him. There were red flags in the beginning including him lying and cheating on her and when she found out he was cheating, she crashed her car into his trailer and lost her uterus so infertile. They get married and she inherits money from her mother but he used up her inheritance and he hardly worked, while she was working two jobs and she ended up looking haggard for her age, depressed and stressed. After 20 years the woman he cheated her with finally listens to his business idea because she works at the company he desperately wanted to listen to his idea, they accept and basically the life he always told his ex wife they will have together he gives it to the other woman and they get married. The ex goes crazy and tried to kill him but she ends up dying. The reason they divorced is because the ex husband fucked up a job given to him by his bil and the sisters had enough by the ex husband did repay all the inheritance money he owned the wife.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Why u focussed on the other woman??? If u foccused on the man u would be happy now. Ask Wendy Williams. She foccused on the other woman and she went MAD

Trending

Latest posts