Everyone come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I'm happy today someone answered my question right... can fat man die of starvation

it was cute

Lily

"if you want something done, ask a busy person to do it"

hmm interesting quote I came across...so basically the more things you do, the more you can do....

ahh is soo true.... is like someone asking you for a ride,,, is easier to give em a ride if you were already driving.... compared to lets say if you were in bed chillaxing.... hmmm

arrgghhh whys this site sooo slow..... is taking like 10hours just to load/post.... I really wanted to think out loud on this thread.. ah faq this is torture

*logs out shaking her head*

Last edited:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Bye Lily. If you are interested I am willing to share my Pepe collection with you. I currently have about 60 frogs

Lily

Someone has taken this place way too serious. :lol:
looool not really... is just that recent pm convo I had really surprised me... this person is one of my fav individual on sspot and I highly respect their words/advice..... it made me sit back and look at this site differently.... I feel like I troll a lot and I sorta wana stop trolling... and I thought it be nice to ask for forgiveness if I bothered anyone with my trolling ways

ps ramadan is here, best opportunity to change for the better since we are already in self disciplinary mode :):)

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Happy Ramadan to you sister!!
I hope you achieve peace and success in this life and the next. Ameen.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
looool not really... is just that recent pm convo I had really surprised me... this person is one of my fav individual on sspot and I highly respect their words/advice..... it made me sit back and look at this site differently.... I feel like I troll a lot and I sorta wana stop trolling... and I thought it be nice to ask for forgiveness if I bothered anyone with my trolling ways

ps ramadan is here, best opportunity to change for the better since we are already in self disciplinary mode :):)
That person is one of my favourites too, you will do well to remember that young lady.

Speaking about our favourite person, where has she been, what have you done with her naaya kkk

I'm not a Muslim only during Ramadan. Sorry to burst your bubble Sunshine. As for opportunity; Everyday you wake up, alive and healthy is a chance to better yourself and chance to have Allah's forgiveness, not just Ramadan.

Is it possible that you're trolling right now without knowing that you are? :lol:

Lily

I'm not a Muslim only during Ramadan. Sorry to burst your bubble Sunshine. As for opportunity; Everyday you wake up, alive and healthy is a chance to better yourself and chance to have Allah's forgiveness, not just Ramadan.

Is it possible that you're trolling right now without knowing that you are? :lol:

but I never said you weren't a muslim during the other 11months that ain't ramadan....

indeed everyday is an opportunity to better ourselves... yes everyday we clean our homes.... but every now and then we do deep house cleaning.... for me ramadan is that deep house cleaning (I dont even need to explain how)... ps it takes about 21 days to form a habit, for me I find that ramadan is the best time to form good habits cahs we are already in self disciplinary mode.... but perhaps you found other ways to form good habits.. mashaAllah to you... whatever works for everyone :2tjlv3e:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.