Eyl beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
Omg, first time I hear something like this. :drakewtf: So Puntland wants to become its own country? I know it has its own flag, but many regions have one.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Omg, first time I hear something like this. :drakewtf: So Puntland wants to become its own country? I know it has its own flag, but many regions have one.
We can do what we want to. We don't want to be associated with Ugandisho.

tumblr_n8bu9b5XwE1tgu582o1_250.gif
This is a surprise. :ohreally:

Gibiin-Udug

http://reliefweb.int/disaster/dr-2015-000134-som
http://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/somalia-humanitarian-snapshot-9-september-2016

How pathetic to scream photoshop at the severe starvation crisis your fellow "countrymen and women" are living through.
How pathetic to photoshop images to make things seem what they're not.

The people of Muqdisho will rise from this if they say no to xaraam possessions, innocent people were killed in Muqdisho, their blood was shed.

How pathetic to photoshop images to make things seem what they're not.

The people of Muqdisho will rise from this if they say no to xaraam possessions, innocent people were killed in Muqdisho, their blood was shed.
:childplease: You and @Knowthyself's fellow "countrymen and women" are losing their livelihoods and potentially dieing from the drought and you're here accusing me of photoshop and acting like Puntland don't need Somalia?:stopit::hahaidiot:

Gibiin-Udug

:childplease: You and @Knowthyself's fellow "countrymen and women" are losing their livelihoods and potentially dieing from the drought and you're here accusing me of photoshop and acting like Puntland don't need Somalia?:stopit::hahaidiot:
Puntland doesn't need Somalia. Alxamdullillah. But when will Amisom stop fucking your people, the out of wedlock pregnancy is doubling in recent years.

Puntland doesn't need Somalia. Alxamdullillah. But when will Amisom stop fucking your people, the out of wedlock pregnancy is doubling in recent years.
When will your drought end?

And you're pulling out of wedlock statistics out of your ass now?:mjlol:

Lmao your so in your feelings. its not that deep bruh. puntland don't need nobody.
Except for food and aid:manny: I'm not worried though my reer abti is eating good, but can the same be said for your family?:patrice: Maybe you should take a brake from hugging this dudes balls and check
Kwon-Hyuk-Soo-01.jpg
(yes this is that indhoyar in herr custom title:mjlol:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending