FAARAX GOES TO CHINA TO STUDY MEDICINE: (WARNING) if you’re an American don’t bother b/c you’ll have hard time getting accredited

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Somali Americans should go to a European med schools. The process of becoming a doctor here is way too long.
Americans have to get an undergraduate degree before going to med school. Europeans can go to med school right after high school

America takes in a ton of foreign med school graduates. An American citizen with a foreign medical degree from a respected university should have an easier time getting a residency compared to a non citizen.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How much money do you think he's earning back home???

with all the misdiagnosis (in Somalia doctors accept all patients, don’t matter if the illness is not their specialty), therefore i think he makes around $80k

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somali Americans should go to a European med schools. The process of becoming a doctor here is way too long.
Americans have to get an undergraduate degree before going to med school. Europeans can go to med school right after high school

America takes in a ton of foreign med school graduates. An American citizen with a foreign medical degree from a respected university should have an easier time getting a residency compared to a non citizen.

i approve this message.

go to the Ukraine ( not anymore) instead go to Romania

What a wholesome video.

Misleading thread title, he is not American and he got his education and training went back to Somalia to help his people and built a cardiology society and diagnostic centers.

Sol

?
I did my bachelors in the city of wuhan
double-take.gif

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
with all the misdiagnosis (in Somalia doctors accept all patients, don’t matter if the illness is not their specialty), therefore i think he makes around $80k
I honestly thought doctors back home got paid peanuts. I was going to recommend working somewhere else if bro wasnt earning atleast 70k.

He mentioned being part of a Somali Chinese alumni organization.

Do we have schools in Somalia that are preparing guys to be ready for Chinese universities??

I know we have arbaarso in somaliland. Are there other schools in Somalia that are similar??

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What a wholesome video.

Misleading thread title, he is not American and he got his education and training went back to Somalia to help his people and built a cardiology society and diagnostic centers.

read the title again.

it has two parts.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I honestly thought doctors back home got paid peanuts. I was going to recommend working somewhere else if bro wasnt earning atleast 70k.

He mentioned being part of a Somali Chinese alumni organization.

Do we have schools in Somalia that are preparing guys to be ready for Chinese universities??

I know we have arbaarso in somaliland. Are there other schools in Somalia that are similar??

china is taking over Africa, from higher education to drowning them in debt.

I did some research, that uni he went to for undergrad is actually the top uni for radiology in the whole of China and the uni itself is top ten in China. Great achievement, though he probably also got duuqed for international student fees

Trending