Fadeexadi shiirki turkiga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Hahaha O.K. isolate a sentence and call it a day. Real mature, try reading the rest for a start. What point do you think you just made?:heh:

McD30

Bored to death
I quoted you verbatim. Ethiopia is easy :lol: Oh regime change is easy, lets align ourselves with ethnic nations with no institutions, no infrastructure, lets all soldier up and take back what's ours!! In your mind you probably some sort of visionary, what a delusional git.

Hubble

VIP
Take back what's ours? How many times are you going to put words in my mouth and totally ignore what I've written? Orod jinnigaada la sheekeyso I'm done.

McD30

Bored to death
I'll introduce you to sarcasm another time but I don't have to put words in your mouth, we can extrapolate what you are getting at from your comments so my points aren't far off. Your nutty fantasies about ethno-nationalism are just that; nutty. But hey, if it makes you feel better then by all means tell us more about how Ethiopia is easy. :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The way that things are headed damujidiid are running amok, I believed in the unity of Somalia but as everyday goes by I see more reasons why Puntland should declare independence.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
25 years we stood for Somalia, we have given all our energy to restore a government in Mogadishu but what have we get in return, people claiming Puntland (Mudug) & trying to destroy Puntland which has been a beacon of hope for the rest of Somalia. I supported Omar Abdirashid but as things are looking I see him for what he really is, a lapdog.

Somalia was a never country,it is an alliance of clans with opposing interests,let it break it up so each clan can its own country hopefully,hawiye and ethiopian relationship should be strenghtened especially those in power.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalia was a never country,it is an alliance of clans with opposing interests,let it break it up so each clan can its own country hopefully,hawiye and ethiopian relationship should be strenghtened especially those in power.
25 years hawiye have been leading Somalia & where has it got us? They can't even control one city xamar even with foreign troops. What did xassan shiekh accomplish during his time in office? It's apparent that hawiye can not steer this ship, it's high time that they step aside. You say good relations with Ethiopia, expect to be bossed around like how abdiqadir was by that habesha raw meat eater in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.