Fahad Yassin interview

The body language, assuredness with which Fahad answered the questions tells everything. M&M took out Ikran AUN for campaign purposes, and Madoobe is indeed a foreign cancer. Fought AY, Shariif, Xassan Sh, Farmaajo every Somali president. Like he said he’ll fight Xassan Sh again, if Xassan Sh tries to make Kismaayo anything other than a Kenyan port.

Fahad actually looks like a legit, educated professional who knows diplomatic protocols. One of the few Somali politicians you’re not embarrassed about.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Fahad Yasin said that Mahad salad works for Al-Shabab!!

I’ll admit this guy really knows how to speak & come up with a response, it seems like he prepared for this interview. Unlike Farmaajo Fahad Yasin does not seem to have a problem stumbling on questions and giving back responses fast whether weak or straight forward. Being a reporter for many years has its benefits.

This guys answer question like ciyalnimo 😂🤣actin all tough

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Part 4 of Fahad Yasin Exclusive Interview: “Mahad Saalad waa shaqaalo Al shabab muddo 8 sanno u shaqaynaya shaqaalo uu yahay”

“Waxan la taliyana dhamaan saraakiisha inaan sir la wadaagin, kuwi laga ilaalin jiray bu ka mid ahaa”

Subxanallah we really are in deep shit, AS take over!

Last edited:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Fahad says Mahad Salad was responsible tor the brutal attack in Galkacyo where the promising young General Qooje Dagaari and Danab commander of Galmudug were killed!

:damn:

E6155195-6436-454B-A417-12DC61DF7097.png

HAG leaders are in bed with terrorist they kill their own ppl:pacspit:

97E0D786-D99B-4DA1-86BF-3F1D7703EF78.jpeg

Last edited:

six

HAGtivist
Walahi this thread is some Asylum level calcaal. Has my clan really mindfocked you that badly to make you see them everywhere?

Tek,World and Fahad waking up in the morning with cold sweat from the HG Machine:dead:
x files nightmare GIF by The X-Files

Walahi this thread is some Asylum level calcaal. Has my clan really mindfocked you that badly to make you see them everywhere?

Tek,World and Fahad waking up in the morning with cold sweat from the HG Machine:dead:
x files nightmare GIF by The X-Files
Cmon let’s be real, y’all were acting the same to Marehan for these last few years.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I can't stand that interviewer. He has the former NISA chief in front of him and ask the most stupid question: What is your hobby?
Like what the f*ck

The body language, assuredness with which Fahad answered the questions tells everything. M&M took out Ikran AUN for campaign purposes, and Madoobe is indeed a foreign cancer. Fought AY, Shariif, Xassan Sh, Farmaajo every Somali president. Like he said he’ll fight Xassan Sh again, if Xassan Sh tries to make Kismaayo anything other than a Kenyan port.

Fahad actually looks like a legit, educated professional who knows diplomatic protocols. One of the few Somali politicians you’re not embarrassed about.

thats the one thing I find unreliable. Why would you kill someone for a potentional political reaction.

Hell how do you know it would even have that reaction ?

I just think it was a messed up situation and if mahad salad had something to do with it he should be axed.

Trending