FALSHBACK :I can never forgot the time ABDIFREEDOM took a pic of himself eating a Big Mac during Ramadan then later sitting down at the igtar table

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The man was so brutal he would sit with the rest of the family to eat the afur.

despicable!

wait a min …
Suspicious Back To The Future GIF

I suspect some of you do this as well.
It's Haram to reveal someone of their sins after they repented.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
@Grigori Rasputin has 2 children out of wedlock, including one now in high school (who he recently just met). He has avoided paternity tests and has sped away when he saw one of his baby mamas and his kid at a random park. Shame on @Grigori Rasputin for abandoning his children and not treating them like his other children.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin has 2 children out of wedlock, including one now in high school (who he recently just met). He has avoided paternity tests and has sped away when he saw one of his baby mamas and his kid at a random park. Shame on @Grigori Rasputin for abandoning his children and not treating them like his other children.

This is an internal domestic matter. The source of my children hail from different qabiils. I am proud of upholding the Somali wadajir mentality.

that said, I have been trying to atone for my mistakes in my youthful days. It is true I avoided some responsibilities in the past but I have gone on to reach out to some sources of my alleged children.

Trending