Famous TikToker Receives Racist Comment from Fellow Lander for Marrying Out

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
These girls think that a model is gonna be a wife for some Muslim wealthy man. Maybe Gaalo men like to wife models. But in Muslim countries they're a vacation ting for these rich niggas
These rich somali niggas, no matter how liberal, will only end up marrying the purest halimo they can find and this is a fact.

These rich somali niggas, no matter how liberal, will only end up marrying the purest halimo they can find and this is a fact.
If that was the case how is that some marry gaal women? Im sorry but if you’re going to say something at least make it logical. So they’ll marry a non virgin Jesus worshiping woman but stop at a Muslim who doesn’t wear a hijab? Yh right!

Sa_Male

If that was the case how is that some marry gaal women? Im sorry but if you’re going to say something at least make it logical. So they’ll marry a non virgin Jesus worshiping woman but stop at a Muslim who doesn’t wear a hijab? Yh right!
Wdym some marry gaal women? If your talking about the richest of the rich, the millionaire niggas who aren't odayaal, most if not all of these guys (whose number we can count with our fingers) have led a life of sin enough to qualify them to be professional dayuuths like their associates and therfore have no qualms about marrying the biggest deviates.

We're talking about the already very rare number of young somali men who've reached the 6 figure mark.

AbdiFreedom

Zookeeper
Staff Member
They're a tiny % of abdis in the world

No, most Somali men I know making six figures either want to marry out, have married out, or are with uncultured/westernized Somali women. These men have very little Somali dhaqan in them. Somali women (and men) should continue to marry out because they are not compatible/have no chance with each other in the west.

Sa_Male

Yes and very rich are small % as well. Nearly all the non Hijabis I know are married to Somali men. Hardly any have married our and whilst their husbands aren’t rich, they’re educated and middle class like them.
There is a huge difference between making 100k, and having a million dollars at your disposal.

Sa_Male

Yes and very rich are small % as well. Nearly all the non Hijabis I know are married to Somali men. Hardly any have married our and whilst their husbands aren’t rich, they’re educated and middle class like them.
At least half of the men of your Gen are educated, ours is more like in the 80% range.

No, most Somali men I know making six figures either want to marry out, have married out, or are with uncultured/westernized Somali women. These men have very little Somali dhaqan in them. Somali women (and men) should continue to marry out because they are not compatible/have no chance with each other in the west.
lol, I’ve noticed a similar pattern as well. We do have a subsection of successful Western like Abdis who do marry gals and would marry a pretty non conservative Xalimo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sa_Male

You live in canada m8

What does 6 figures mean anyway? Taxes take a lot of it. What’s the threshold of income? Because earning 200k gross is same as earning 100k. I don’t see a lot of money being left over.
To me, there not all that different to some that earn 80k-90k.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These girls think that a model is gonna be a wife for some Muslim wealthy man. Maybe Gaalo men like to wife models. But in Muslim countries they're a vacation ting for these rich niggas
Alhamdillah majority of Muslim men, even faasiq ones want a pure wife. Go to your local hood and ask the roadmans even they want a virtuous women. Thank God.

Alhamdillah majority of Muslim men, even faasiq ones want a pure wife. Go to your local hood and ask the roadmans even they want a virtuous women. Thank God.
Gaal women tend to not be virgins before marriage and many still marry Gaal. So I don’t know what you’re on about.

Most successful Somalis in the public eye are with gaalo.

Virtuous women from the Muslim perspective worship Allah.

Sa_Male

Gaal women tend to not be virgins before marriage and many still marry Gaal. So I don’t know what you’re on about.

Most successful Somalis in the public eye are with gaalo.

Virtuous women from the Muslim perspective worship Allah.
The ones in the public eye of course gonna be the deviants 🤦‍♂️ Loud minority for sure

Me and @Khaemwaset are calculating using what we know of most somali men, your calculating what you've seen of the 2 or 3 rich niggas that exist.

The ones in the public eye of course gonna be the deviants 🤦‍♂️ Loud minority for sure

Me and @Khaemwaset are calculating using what we know of most somali men, your calculating what you've seen of the 2 or 3 rich niggas that exist.
Well duh, most Somali men like Somali women are going to want to marry their conservative counterparts. That’s a given

AbdiFreedom

Zookeeper
Staff Member
lol, I’ve noticed a similar pattern as well. We do have a subsection of successful Western like Abdis who do marry gals and would marry a pretty non conservative Xalimo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think its over 80%. Cultured/religious, educated Somali women who want an above average guy will have to marry out or become fully westernized.