Famous TikToker Receives Racist Comment from Fellow Lander for Marrying Out

Comment translation = Problem is youโ€™re going to ruin your Somaliland bloodline!! Youโ€™re marrying an adoon, jar33rโ€ ๐Ÿ’€

Sheโ€™s what sub???
1727496639934.png
Jeegaan can keep her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Firstly, she is gorgeous MashaAllah.

Secondly, water is wet what Somali woman isnโ€™t going to be to insulted by these meat heads for being with a non Somali.

Itโ€™s about time Somalis faced the music. In the East and West youโ€™re black. Even Bilal R.A is seen as the poster example of โ€˜blacknessโ€™ and what was he? A son of a Habeshi princess and an Arab father. He was more Asiatic than all of us and guess what? He is and was seen as BLACK.

Whats funny is that till this day Arabs and Asians love to use Bilal as an example of blackness and they say stuff like even though he was black, he was the first to read the Adhan!

This was said about a half Habeshi, so imagine what they think about your full East African ass.

Wallahi Somalis need to behave.

Last edited:

Secondly, water is wet what Somali woman isnโ€™t going to be to insulted by these meat heads for being with a non Somali.

Itโ€™s about time Somalis faced the music. In the East and West youโ€™re black. Even Bilal R.A is seen as the poster example of โ€˜blacknessโ€™ and what was be? A son of a Habeshi princess and an Arab father. He was more Asiatic than all of us and guess what? He is and was seen as BLACK.

Whats funny is that till this day Arabs and Asians love to use Bilal as an example of blackness and they say stuff like even though he was black, he was the first to read the Adhan!

This was said about a half Habeshi, so imagine what they think about your full East African ass.

She's gorgeous, but unfortunately, like most Somalis in the Middle East, she's a bit racially illiterate. I don't like that she's opened the door for Arabs to meddle in our affairs. They're asking about the meaning of those words, and one even said, "we see all of you as Black." ๐Ÿ’€ I like her content, but in my opinion, she needs to stop oversharing with her following, as many hold anti-Black views and they donโ€™t hide it at all they're mad shady in her comments most times

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Sheโ€™s what sub??? View attachment 344217Jeegaan can keep her

Comment translation = Problem is youโ€™re going to ruin your Somaliland bloodline!! Youโ€™re marrying an adoon, jar33rโ€ ๐Ÿ’€

Itโ€™s about time Somalis faced the music. In the East and West youโ€™re black. Even Bilal R.A is seen as the poster example of โ€˜blacknessโ€™ and what was he? A son of a Habeshi princess and an Arab father. He was more Asiatic than all of us and guess what? He is and was seen as BLACK.

She seems to be a successful model. Honestly I feel like in situations like this chicks are willing to marry out since there aren't that many rich Somali men around.

If we had a noticable upper class than chicks like this would have gotten scooped up.

Crying about losing "baddies" seems dumb in this case since most chicks of her caliber want to be with rich men.

She seems to be a successful model. Honestly I feel like in situations like this chicks are willing to marry out since there aren't that many rich Somali men around.

If we had a noticable upper class than chicks like this would have gotten scooped up.

Crying about losing "baddies" seems dumb in this case since most chicks of her caliber want to be with rich men.
True, the uae does have a sizeable amount of Somalis with citizenships tho Iโ€™ve met a nigga in uni that has his lavish lifestyle financed in full by his royal friends. One lucky guy istg

Kisame

VIP
True, the uae does have a sizeable amount of Somalis with citizenships tho Iโ€™ve met a nigga in uni that has his lavish lifestyle financed in full by his royal friends. One lucky guy istg

Is this nigga a sugar baby :ileycry:

Sounds crazy ngl. Props to him though.

The only success Somali in the Gulf I know is that YouTuber aboflah with 42 million subs.

Is this nigga a sugar baby :ileycry:

Sounds crazy ngl. Props to him though.

The only success Somali in the Gulf I know is that YouTuber aboflah with 42 million subs.

Nah he grew up with them I think & they just love having him around. They spoil his ass..I got jealous tbh :russ:

Yep, crazily enough I was having this conversation with a friend. We donโ€™t have enough youngish rich men. Majority of the rich in our community are 50+ with like 2 wives already and they donโ€™t even spend lavishly on their wives and like to act broke apart from a nice house and wives having nice cars and gold, thatโ€™s it really. Nothing extra.

A money oriented pretty girl is going to prefer an under 40s man who will reasonably spoil her. Holidays, designer bags ect. Youโ€™re not going to get that with a Farax since even the successful ones are โ€˜comfortableโ€™ and not Dubai wealthy if you get what I mean.

If youโ€™re a money hungry or the type of women that loves luxury, youโ€™re going to have to marry out since actually rich rich men in our community are a tiny and I mean tiny especially under 40s. The sons of the very rich odeys arenโ€™t rich. Theyโ€™re sharing their dadโ€™s 10 million estate with 15 siblings and 3 of their dadโ€™s wives. Theyโ€™ll be lucky if they even inherit 500k.

Kisame

VIP
Yep, crazily enough I was having this conversation with a friend. We donโ€™t have enough youngish rich men. Majority of the rich in our community are 50+ with like 2 wives already and they donโ€™t even spend lavishly on their wives and like to act broke apart from a nice house and wives having nice cars and gold, thatโ€™s it really. Nothing extra.

A money oriented pretty girl is going to prefer an under 40s man who will reasonably spoil her. Holidays, designer bags ect. Youโ€™re not going to get that with a Farax since even the successful ones are โ€˜comfortableโ€™ and not Dubai wealthy if you get what I mean.

If youโ€™re a money hungry or the type of women that loves luxury, youโ€™re going to have to marry out since actually rich rich men in our community are a tiny and I mean tiny especially under 40s. The sons of the very rich odeys arenโ€™t rich. Theyโ€™re sharing their dadโ€™s 10 million estate with 15 siblings and 3 of their dadโ€™s wives. Theyโ€™ll be lucky if they even inherit 500k.

Pretty much. I honestly don't really see this changing anytime soon until we have a lot more Somali pro athletes and entertainers in the west.

The young men that get rich back home will most likely stick with local xalimos.

I'm not expecting that many of our doctors or engineers to become multi millionaires anytime soon either.

Xalimos in Kenya might have better luck. Supposedly that's where most of our "successful" business men live.

Pretty much. I honestly don't really see this changing anytime soon until we have a lot more Somali pro athletes and entertainers in the west.

The young men that get rich back home will most likely stick with local xalimos.

I'm not expecting that many of our doctors or engineers to become multi millionaires anytime soon either.

Xalimos in Kenya might have better luck. Supposedly that's where most of our "successful" business men live.

Last edited:

I always wonder if these people own a mirror, at best Somalis would be mistaken for Asian, if you are lighter. We are pigmented, melanated, dark skinned, Africans. No matter your hair type or your nose size. Ceebta naga daaya. Especially the insecure men who harass the few girls who marry out.

!!!!!!!!

If you want the bag as a Somali lady. The best bet is a diasporan Somali guy who made his own money.

Latest posts