Far right lie off a Somali murdering a 7 year old white girl proven to be false

They always lie about us, its some sort of hate obsession; some black guy threw a kid at the mall of american in minnesota and everyone was calling the guy Somali.

They always lie about us, its some sort of hate obsession; some black guy threw a kid at the mall of american in minnesota and everyone was calling the guy Somali.
They hate Somalis because we have a superiority complex that they can’t deal with, we have our religion, we have our culture and they need a way to demoralize our diaspora. f*ck those fish and chip, tarter sauce drinking, gang sign teeth looking caadans.

Take over their land and make them a minority.

They hate Somalis because we have a superiority complex that they can’t deal with, we have our religion, we have our culture and they need a way to demoralize our diaspora. f*ck those fish and chip, tarter sauce drinking, gang sign teeth looking caadans.

Take over their land and make them a minority.
I know i read the conservative board on 4chan for giggles, every 48 hours a thread just about us will pop up with all the incels listing things they hate about us. So much cognitive dissonance in their rhetoric its hilarious , ill pull up a funny reply on there. They actually accused us of being racist to African Americans in a thread being racist to Africans..

Untitled.png

I know i read the conservative board on ***** for giggles, every 48 hours a thread just about us will pop up with all the *****s listing things they hate about us. So much cognitive dissonance in their rhetoric its hilarious , ill pull up a funny reply on there. They actually accused us of being racist to African Americans in a thread being racist to Africans..

View attachment 119013
lmao they pissed cuz were white :ftw9nwa:

The funniest is when you see Somali niggas trying to redpill people on /pol/ to like Somalis.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Wallahi the way this innocent child died was so appalling AUN. The right immediately started to use her death to score points and make Somalis the scapegoat. Even their little gaal croony the "imam of peace joined in on this.
View attachment 118951

The "Somali" woman charged with the murder is 30 year old Eltiona Skana
View attachment 118949
I even saw a few niggas on here spreading this bs . Walee cadaanka wey inuu soo jeesteen
That Imam of peace guy is such a murtad

Keo

VIP
They can't seem to accept the facts. They are still perpetuating the idea that the person was Somali by saying there are Somalis in Albania or they will deflect by mentioning that she was an illegal immigrant.
:mjlol:
Even an Albanian had to come out and set the record straight:

Trending