Farax brings Becky to Somali wedding

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Not for white ppl.... thats cooning somali women dont coon for white ppl
They do for madows its the opposite. Somali niggas love cadaan chick's while somali women love Madows. 🤭nothing wrong with white or black people so don't misquote me
giphy.gif

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Everyone else is dressed to the nines and there goes Becky dressed like she’s gonna hit up Starbucks real quick. How disrespectful.

Fay

DELETED
They do for madows its the opposite. Somali niggas love cadaan chick's while somali women love Madows. 🤭nothing wrong with white or black people so don't misquote me
giphy.gif
But we is black tho wtf.. its worse cooning for white ppl... thats what the whole word coon means.. its way awkward fucking with cadans than other blacks since somalis r black too...

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
But we is black tho wtf.. its worse cooning for white ppl... thats what the whole word coon means.. its way awkward fucking with cadans than other blacks since somalis r black too...
Na were completely different from any black people. When it comes to linguistics, culture, morals, way if life, upbringing. Those so called black people are closer to whites than somalis. So inviting blacks ro whites is the same thing just coonig for different people. We share nothing with black people other than mealnin. Whites and black people are the same to me. No different. What this pro black mindset. Thats not cooning which is a term made by AA to describe those who do all they can for acceptance by whites. To be coon abdis and blm xalimos are the same both want to be accepted by ajanabis

Trending