Farax secures himself a dime piece, dhega cas burning inside

Good good, let the butthurt flow through you (I live for these moments ngl)

IMG_2777.gif

Ajanabis are so insecure when their women go for Somali men. They really view Somali men as bottom of barrel and think how can they bag this ethnicity etc. Incels hasn't done yall any justice.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Good good, let the butthurt flow through you (I live for these moments ngl)

View attachment 333276
Ajanabis are so insecure when their women go for Somali men. They really view Somali men as bottom of barrel and think how can they bag this ethnicity etc. Incels hasn't done yall any justice.

Pinky what makes this even more hilarious too me is the fact that it's mostly just average looking Farahs that are marrying out.

This nigga even pulled a chick out of his league too :mjkkk:.

Why berate Arab men for the behaviors you Somali men also exhibit? Is it one rule for them and one rule for you lot? You lot are the same group that call your women **** when you see them with Ajnabis as well.

If it’s good for the goose it’s good for the gander. You can’t gate keep your women and get mad when others do it as well.

The ajnabi men complaining are simply shaqo la’an incels as well who of the same ilk as Somali incels. They have the exact same mentality and are jobless which is why they spend time getting angry over a random Arab woman who isn’t their family member. They’re cut from the same cloth.

Why berate Arab men for the behaviors you Somali men also exhibit? Is it one rule for them and one rule for you lot? You lot are the same group that call your women **** when you see them with Ajnabis as well.

If it’s good for the goose it’s good for the gander. You can’t gate keep your women and get mad when others do it as well.

I don't really know why men do this on the internet. You just look like a weak cuck. Idk how it became normal for a bunch of men to start whining about someone's wedding day because of perceived ownership of a woman of the same ethnicity. People should start closing their comment sections more often.

I don't really know why men do this on the internet. You just look like a weak cuck. Idk how it became normal for a bunch of men to start whining about someone's wedding day because of perceived ownership of a woman of the same ethnicity. People should start closing their comment sections more often.
It’s usually common amongst misogynistic Eastern men who think they own their women but get excited when they get with Ajnabi women. I see this with Arab men as well. They’ll cry when their women marries a Somali or other groups but get excited over white women and even fetishize them. Somali men are just as bad if not worse now. At least the older generation of men who shamed Somali women for marrying out actually had a disdain for ajnabi and wouldn’t put them on a pedestal. But now these mentally ill ones call Somali women ***** and a disgrace for marrying whilst out salivating about other groups of women they perceive as attractive like Arab women. Pakistani men do this as well.

I totally feel for Somali, Arab and Pakistani women. The incels in our communities and their inferiority complex needs to be studied.

This is the South Asian/Arab playbook by the way. I’ve been knowing this for a while. They’ll accept Somali sisters (they won’t really be happy but it’s their son they want to baby him) but as soon as a Somali dude wants their daughters hand all hell breaks loose.

The difference between Somali incels and this lot are that they’ll accept white reverts any day of the week (they’re cucks), but will reject a Somali (most practicing Muslim ethnicity) based on “cultural differences”. Somali incels hate anyone who isn’t Somali.

Ana Arab niggas come see this 👆🏾

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
The only time men are ‘ok’ with seeing women from their own background with foreigners is when they consider the latter as part of their cultural sphere. Think White men and minorities raised in Western countries, who are westernised in mindset, conduct and culture, that are dating and marrying White women, or Muslim men accepting Muslim men from other backgrounds, or Somali, Harari and Afar intermarrying for centuries because of the close similarities.

When those qualifiers aren’t met, the default male position is hypocritical and based on a conqueror’s mindset, where access to foreign women is to be encouraged but access to women from their own background should be deterred. I don’t know why people attempt to impose logic on something hypocritical, rooted in expansion, and which every male inherently feels, regardless if they hide that sentiment for brownie points.

It wasn't always like that. Outsiders would usually gravitate to Somalis because of their openness paticularly for the lack of " mate guarding". I don't think we can underestimate the damage done by the xenophobia and racism these antagonists have faced.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
It’s usually common amongst misogynistic Eastern men who think they own their women but get excited when they get with Ajnabi women. I see this with Arab men as well. They’ll cry when their women marries a Somali or other groups but get excited over white women and even fetishize them. Somali men are just as bad if not worse now. At least the older generation of men who shamed Somali women for marrying out actually had a disdain for ajnabi and wouldn’t put them on a pedestal. But now these mentally ill ones call Somali women ***** and a disgrace for marrying whilst out salivating about other groups of women they perceive as attractive like Arab women. Pakistani men do this as well.

I totally feel for Somali, Arab and Pakistani women. The incels in our communities and their inferiority complex needs to be studied.
It'd common amongst all men of all ethnicity. Go to any interracial couple online and you'll see hate.
From my experience on the Internet it was mostly White men so idk where you get the idea this is specific to "Easterner"

attash

Amaan Duule
It'd common amongst all men of all ethnicity. Go to any interracial couple online and you'll see hate.
From my experience on the Internet it was mostly White men so idk where you get the idea this is specific to "Easterner"
Cadaan dudes have entire hate pages dedicated to tracking white women who get with black men. Somali incels can never reach their level if they tried. :mjlol: