Farax secures himself a dime piece, dhega cas burning inside

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
Cadaan dudes have entire hate pages dedicated to tracking white women who get with black men. Somali incels can never reach their level if they tried. :mjlol:
Walahi these people exaggerate everything about Somalis we are not even close to ajnabi

It'd common amongst all men of all ethnicity. Go to any interracial couple online and you'll see hate.
From my experience on the Internet it was mostly White men so idk where you get the idea this is specific to "Easterner"
White men have evolved apart from them mouth breaking 4Chan men. Go to any major city in a European country and you’ll see mixed kids with white mothers. In the real world, no one cares and even on major social media sites like TikTok or Insta youll be hard pressed to find racist comments on mixed marriages. No one cares. Only the weirdo incels do.

Cadaan dudes have entire hate pages dedicated to tracking white women who get with black men. Somali incels can never reach their level if they tried. :mjlol:
That’s incredibly niche and it’s usually the 4Chan types. They’re not mainstream and aren’t on major social media sites nor does anyone care in the real world. Only the most mentally ill of their men do this. Yet with Somalis you have weirdo mainstream fobs who aren’t even technically Incels like that Jiheye odey who has 200,000 followers who literally spends his time talking about videos of Somali women with ajnabis.

Khaemwaset

White men have evolved apart from them mouth breaking 4Chan men. Go to any major city in a European country and you’ll see mixed kids with white mothers. In the real world, no one cares and even on major social media sites like TikTok or Insta youll be hard pressed to find racist comments on mixed marriages. No one cares. Only the weirdo incels do.
Lmao ask mixed kids in white countries if they don't face racism growing up. You idealise the whites too much.

You're probably one those people that thing it's all sunshine and rainbows for blacks in the west

attash

Amaan Duule
That’s incredibly niche and it’s usually the 4Chan types. They’re not mainstream and aren’t on major social media sites nor does anyone care in the real world. Only the most mentally ill of their men do this. Yet with Somalis you have weirdo mainstream fobs who aren’t even technically Incels like that Jiheye odey who has 200,000 followers who literally spends his time talking about videos of Somali women with ajnabis.
Have you scrolled though twitter lately? :lolbron:

Lmao ask mixed kids in white countries if they don't face racism growing up. You idealise the whites too much.

You're probably one those people that thing it's all sunshine and rainbows for blacks in the west
LOL, I’m from London the most multicultural city in the flipping world. You’re having a laugh!

Have you scrolled though twitter lately? :lolbron:
Yep, that’s only because of Musk not letting any censorship. The most depraved of people have now left their dark forums. Twitter isn’t a reflection of real life. Come on? Even Muslim twitter has now become a sewer of psychos.

@attash

I left out twitter for a reason earlier and only mentioned TikTok and Instagram. The reason being Twitter is currently an unhinged place. For example the average Western Muslim man has no issues with female education but recently the algorithm has been pushing the most insane of mouth breathing Muslim timo jelecs who talk about banning women from even being able to read.

That of course is of no reflection of reality. The most unhinged who would have been banned have crawled out of their weirdo forums.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!

Pages? Internet? These guys still have hate militias larger and better equipped than the SNA and the Rwandan Defense Force lol, with mass murder events of minorities on a annual basis, sundown towns in the Deep South and won’t even let their graduating daughters touch a Black official at a ceremony lmao. All of this is connected to race preservation and fear of genetic replacement. Meanwhile some retarded Somali incel’s biggest weapon against IR relationships is words like ‘Bom@li@n’, ‘L-Halogroup’ and being a general digital nuisance.

The Harvey Specters and the Ryan Goslings have given Cadaan guys undefeatable and unlimited good PR.

Yep, that’s only because of Musk not letting any censorship. The most depraved of people have now left their dark forums. Twitter isn’t a reflection of real life. Come on? Even Muslim twitter has now become a sewer of psychos.
No it's not just 4chaners or the most depraved people, these are just normal folks exhibiting all kinds of extreme racism, not specifically complaining about mixed marriages, but saying that non whites and mixed people can never be english, or wanting total deportations of even ppl with citizenships, and you get sarcastic, witty comments that generalises on videos where blacks/browns are doing something bad. It never used to be this extreme, but the pendulum has shifted and this kind of rhetoric is increasingly becoming normalised.

Khaemwaset

Pages? Internet? These guys still have hate militias larger and better equipped than the SNA and the Rwandan Defense Force lol, with mass murder events of minorities on a annual basis, sundown towns in the Deep South and won’t even let their graduating daughters touch a Black official at a ceremony lmao. All of this is connected to race preservation and fear of genetic replacement. Meanwhile some retarded Somali incel’s biggest weapon against IR relationships is words like ‘Bom@li@n’, ‘L-Halogroup’ and being a general digital nuisance.

The Harvey Specters and the Ryan Goslings have given Cadaan guys undefeatable and unlimited good PR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s a different comparison. Those men are straight up KKK members or sympathizers. What % of civilized cadaans are like this? These lot are the type to try and lynch a madow and are of an extreme architype. Look when it comes to racism no one can out do cadaans, but my point is about regular men who are mate guarding and jealous not about fringe men who hate all madows, the men and women.

Khaemwaset

That’s a different comparison. Those men are straight up KKK members or sympathizers. What % of civilized cadaans are like this? These lot are the type to try and lynch a madow and are of an extreme architype. Look when it comes to racism no one can out do cadaans, but my point is about regular men who are mate guarding and jealous not about fringe men who hate all madows, the men and women.

It’s crazy 😂😂 you give cadaans an excuse for their behaviour but won’t hesitate to generalize Somali men 🤦‍♂️

I’m not a liberal nor do I care for cadaans. So don’t try me with that. Let’s be real, the average Pakistani father and brother would have more issues with their daughter marrying an ajnabi over a cadaan girl bringing home a Somali.

You as a Somali man with deal with less of a headache being with a white girl over an Asian whose family would cause havoc for you depending on their level of conservativeness.

You’ve completely missed the point.

This has nothing to with white worship, on my years of being on this forum I’ve literally never been accused of that, I’m usually the ones calling people that. Respect me a little. Have you ever seen me praise white people before?!

Khaemwaset

I’m not a liberal nor do I care for cadaans. So don’t try me with that. Let’s be real, the average Pakistani father and brother would have more issues with their daughter marrying an ajnabi over a cadaan girl bringing home a Somali.

You as a Somali man with deal with less of a headache being with a white girl over an Asian whose family would cause havoc for you depending on their level of conservativeness.

You’ve completely missed the point.

This has nothing to with white worship, on my years of being on this forum I’ve literally never been accused of that, I’m usually the ones calling people that. Respect me a little. Have you ever seen me praise white people before?!
I have Kurdish, Yemeni and all sorts of mixes in my cousins it doesn't matter with other Muslims. Asians are just weird in general.

It’s crazy 😂😂 you give cadaans an excuse for their behaviour but won’t hesitate to generalize Somali men 🤦‍♂️
Sir, you’ve missed the point and it’s gone over your heads.

The fact of the matter is that white people are now on average depending on where they reside are less conservative about getting with non Whites.

I assure you, if you tried to get with a white woman in which countless of Somali men have, it would be easier than you trying to get with a Pakistani.

Easterners are simply more conservative when it comes to mate guarding. That doesn’t mean they’re more racist since the most racist of Easterners can’t compete with the depravity of a white racist.