Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
UN welcomes talks called for by President Farmaajo on Feb 15th

Et0O_oNUYAQYMFz

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Puntland wants the meeting to instead happen in Xamar

So they accepted the meeting but instead they want it in Xamar this time? :dead:

Farmajo is an Intellectual politican the meeting will STILL be held in Garoowe whether they like it or not. They need to humble themselves the world is watching lol

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So they accepted the meeting but instead they want it in Xamar this time? :dead:

Farmajo is an Intellectual politican the meeting will STILL be held in Garoowe whether they like it or not. They need to humble themselves the world is watching lol
PL said f*ck off from my dick. the meeting will be in Xamar :tocry: .

Ilaahay baa igu og you lost some spirit. You ain't got the same energy anymore. Depression maa kugu dhacay sxb?

Actually it is the opposite. Farmajoo is finished so I now sleep better, eat better and more relaxed. Farmajoo failed on everything from 1M1V crap too extension. Today he is just a civilian like me and you. So I am very happy and I am enjoying his humiliation.

Him getting rejection to go to Garoowe was epic and being called Ex-president by everyone including the international community is amazing.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Actually it is the opposite. Farmajoo is finished so I now sleep better, eat better and more relaxed. Farmajoo failed on everything from 1M1V crap too extension. Today he is just a civilian like me and you. So I am very happy and I am enjoying his humiliation.

Him getting rejection to go to Garoowe was epic and being called Ex-president by everyone including the international community is amazing.
How is the "former" president still occupying villa Somalia and still have the power of the government available to him u moron

Great job president Deni. The IC can't do shit, let feb 15th roll around unless they accept that the meeting will take place in xamar and all the opposition will attend.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
i am knda neutral about politics but Why do all Farmaajo supporters hail from the same sub-region/sub-clan?

Riddle me that!
1612917302703.png

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
the cope, Dabcasar bin Goita Tedros

you know it's bad when he goes Ghost
N&N in a Nutshell:hemad:

Last edited: