Favorite movie trilogy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Divergent? :mugshotman:

Oo for god sake, stop being trilogy Nazi police you two :(, seems like I totally misunderstood the word trilogy,aniga all this time, I understood trilogy as any films that has two or more than one follow up. Ilayn waa trilogy, sadex sadex camal and not fours as divergent or fives as Bourne. Well, I will just be quiet anyway and sit this suhur convo out :ftw9nwa:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Oo for god sake, stop being trilogy Nazi police you two :(, seems like I totally misunderstood the word trilogy,aniga all this time, I understood trilogy as any films that has two or more than one follow up. Ilayn waa trilogy, sadex sadex camal and not fours as divergent or fives as Bourne. Well, I will just be quiet anyway and sit this suhur convo out :ftw9nwa:

Waryaa I was questioning your choice lol

ReeBorama

Waryaa I was questioning your choice lol

Lol In that case, I would stick with my choice and say it's actually not that bad at all. Shailene Woodley and Theo James kick ass walee. Have you seen any of'em? Can't wait to see the third one Allegiant and Ascendant to come out in '17!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Lol In that case, I would stick with my choice and say it's actually not that bad at all. Shailene Woodley and Theo James kick ass walee. Have you seen any of'em? Can't wait to see the third one Allegiant and Ascendant to come out in '17!

Yeah I've seen two. I only enjoyed the first one. I like Hunger Games better.

ReeBorama

Yeah I've seen two. I only enjoyed the first one. I like Hunger Games better.
I am not surprised really, you've got that cynical divergent personality, never conforming to any of the accepted standards:p:lol:. I am about to watch Allegiant now, so will let you know how I find it,.

Seoul

. . .
I was a closeted Twilight fan to be honest, used to ride the hate train due to peer pressure now that the trilogy is irrelevant anymore I could proudly proclaim Bella x Jake coupling is best
I'm glad ur man enough to say you enjoyed twilight. There's some people here cough @ghost cough that haven't got the balls to admit it :ummhmsmiley: I've always found Edward boring AF and creepy. Jake is something else tho:whew:

first and second one are great. Don't bother watching the last one.

What you talking about last one is the best one.

• 1 Terminator trilogy but I have to say anything after terminator 2 is garbage.
  • 2 The God father trilogy
  • 3 jason bourne trilogy
  • 4 Matrix trilogy
  • 5 hannibal lecter trilogy
  • Scream 1 and 2 and 3
  • Die hard 1 and 2 and 3
  • Evil dead 1 and 2 and 3
  • Lethal weapon 1 and 2 and 3

Can't think of anymore right now .

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What you talking about last one is the best one.

• 1 Terminator trilogy but I have to say anything after terminator 2 is garbage.
  • 2 The God father trilogy
  • 3 jason bourne trilogy
  • 4 Matrix trilogy
  • 5 hannibal lecter trilogy
  • Scream 1 and 2 and 3
  • Die hard 1 and 2 and 3
  • Evil dead 1 and 2 and 3
  • Lethal weapon 1 and 2 and 3

Can't think of anymore right now .

Francis Coppola ruined the move by casting his non acting daughter and the story line was sooo boring. My fave is the second one with the introduction of young Robert Deniro and the rise of Vito Corleone

Francis Coppola ruined the move by casting his non acting daughter and the story line was sooo boring. My fave is the second one with the introduction of young Robert Deniro and the rise of Vito Corleone

I thought it was a great ending anyway we will agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.