Favourite sport

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
What size deck do you skate? And what tricks can you do?

Me I skate a 8.38, and I can ollie and sort of fs 180.
Mine is a 7.5 since i havent skated in years i just got a pre made one (which i kinda regret), i fucked up my ankle real bad back when i used to gymnastics so i dont even dare to do anything but ollies . But my brother can do kickflips so yh he far better than i am.🥲

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
The sport I enjoy most while playing? Basketball
The one I enjoy most overall is probably rugby though. I’m blessed to have been good enough to play in the 1st XV for my school purely because of the social life and capital I’ve gained from it. Lifetime memories

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Mine is a 7.5 since i havent skated in years i just got a pre made one (which i kinda regret), i fucked up my ankle real bad back when i used to gymnastics so i dont even dare to do anything but ollies . But my brother can do kickflips so yh he far better than i am.🥲
By pre made I assume you mean a complete where the skateboard was already built when you bought it, completes aren't that bad, slightly less quality but not that noticeable. My first board was a complete and I'm on my second now.

And the ollie has lots of variations that you can do, have you tried grinds and slides on ledges?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
By pre made I assume you mean a complete where the skateboard was already built when you bought it, completes aren't that bad, slightly less quality but not that noticeable. My first board was a complete and I'm on my second now.

And the ollie has lots of variations that you can do, have you tried grinds and slides on ledges?
Nah the wheels don’t go as fast as i want them to so i will have those changed out. I usually do fakies i am trying to make the jump abit more bigger but not too much since i cant afford to get injured literally. However i once stupidly did try to slide on a guardrail at 15 & got a nasty cut near my left eye never again.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Nah the wheels don’t go as fast as i want them to so i will have those changed out. I usually do fakies i am trying to make the jump abit more bigger but not too much since i cant afford to get injured literally. However i once stupidly did try to slide on a guardrail at 15 & got a nasty cut near my left eye never again.
If the wheels aren't going fast it's probably an issue with your bearings, I would say get some new ones and see if that helps.

Doing tricks fakie is hard for me so props to you though.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
If the wheels aren't going fast it's probably an issue with your bearings, I would say get some new ones and see if that helps.

Doing tricks fakie is hard for me so props to you though.
Thnxs for the advice on the wheels i was never to good with making my own custom board. As for the tricks i used to practice on my trampoline it sounds weird but it really helps alot when it comes to falling on ur ankles which was a major issue for me.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Thnxs for the advice on the wheels i was never to good with making my own custom board. As for the tricks i used to practice on my trampoline it sounds weird but it really helps alot when it comes to falling on ur ankles which was a major issue for me.
That makes sense, at my local (indoor) skatepark they have a trampoline with these foam boards that have no wheels so somebody can practice on them.

They have straps for your feet, so it's more like a snowboard than a skateboard but still.

Amber

A blessed human
Soccer and then Basketball. I've always been athletic, gotta take care of your body <333
Weigh In Strong Woman GIF by UFC

I only play online games. Good for the brain. Below is me waiting for other gamers to join. I am that character with the Devil mask called Specter. My favorite gun in hand, the GK. With some cool music in the background, it is easy to get pumped up and be at the top, and I am always at the top rank, or in the top three every game. This map is called Jungle Flooded.

Holy shit, God bless BO games. I am hooked.

1677879332496.png

My username is based on what happens in the above game when you kill certain numbers of players without dying. You get a reward based on that Kill Streak. The bigger the number of kills without dying, the better the reward for the KillStreak. You call in Helicopters, Robotic soldiers, Self propelling Sentry Guns, AUVs and Jets.

<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:75%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3q3QK6KyDVUBzih7hB" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>