Fay Interview

She’s actually crazy 😭😭😭😭
i feel like she lowkey just sees this content gets alot of likes thats why she continues there also an arab version of her farah shams apparently she was doing this shit long before fay hopped on back when i used to follow her she just used to call people and do pranks etc

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I hate that lady with every fiber of my being she is the female equivalent of yusuf7n I am praying for her downfall and hope she quits making these embarrassing videos.
prayer GIF

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
i feel like she lowkey just sees this content gets alot of likes thats why she continues there also an arab version of her farah shams apparently she was doing this shit long before fay hopped on back when i used to follow her she just used to call people and do pranks etc

Omg farah shams I watch her videos blaming rishi for everything.They are friends I’m sure.

Aseer

VIP
She’s not as bad as him
Yes she is, that freak does another type of self degradation like yusuf7n but in public. That somaliland video genuinely made me feel sorry for other landers and I even got second hand embarrasment watching it.

wonyluvr

VIP
Yes she is, that freak does another type of self degradation like yusuf7n but in public.
Somali men were getting dunked on and insulted because of fuckass Yusuf viral tweets all the time just because of how he looks 😟😟😟.Fay’s content is like Farah Shams.

Aseer

VIP
Somali men were getting dunked on and insulted because of fuckass Yusuf viral tweets all the time just because of how he looks 😟😟😟.Fay’s content is like Farah Shams.
Its a massive blow to somali women rep and she does all this while wearing hijab :jcoleno:

wonyluvr

VIP
someone that acts like a xayawaan in public for clicks and likes is as bad if not worse than him, we should start working on ways to get her banned
Yusuf7n embarrasses our ethnic group he lets people insult us in his livestreams he dgaf 💀💀

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:damn::damn::damn: i used to watch her about a year ago she fell off
Went through a whole gaal phase too, I remember her live popping up on my feed, where she had her dyed hair and all, just responding the comments calling her gaal, she was just taking it and saying "yeah I'm gonna go meet some guy after this"

I have no opinion on Internet people, but I hate everyone online who acts autistic in public for views. Like her video screaming on a full train.