Fellas have you ever escaped out of the friend zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How and when? I know most of you are forever in the friend zone.

How come girls are never friend zoned? Even if the guy is married he still thinks he will have a chance with his girl friends.

Ladies have you ever been friend zoned? This is a judge free zone. Tell us!

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
How and when? I know most of you are forever in the friend zone.
Lmao

Also, girls don't get friendzoned, they get put in the booty call zone. The guy has sex with them regularly without committing. It's the female version of the friend zone.

It's ya boy

Told a chick too not contact me again unless it was for business inquiries only :damedamn:

A long while later she messaged me asking to add me on Snap and then said she needed someone to comfort her (with sex) after her breakup

And then I put that right into the friendzone :win: To this day she keeps sending me snaps and ask if I'd f*ck her but I reply with maybe to keep the suspense going. Have no intention of ever touching her though :reallymaury: Only do it halal :yousmart:

Last edited:
I've had to friendzone a lot of niggas ngl.:win: I drop most of them tho cuz they always end up annoying me in the end.:kanyeshrug:

Lmao

Also, girls don't get friendzoned, they get put in the booty call zone. The guy has sex with them regularly without committing. It's the female version of the friend zone.

Lmaoo pretty sure plenty of western girls do that as well, it's calles fb fam. :mjpls:

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Never had that problem, if i did i would just whip out and see what happens, seeings as how she's my friend and all

But seroiusly friendzone is a dumb concept. Just take the rejection man :dead:

The idea of guys escaping friendzoning by being even more persistant is hilarious :icon lol:
Girls are like vending machines that you put kindness coins into then sex falls out!!1 :drakelaugh:

Never had that problem, if i did i would just whip out and see what happens, seeings as how she's my friend and all

Whip out what??? Ur dick?
clear.png
:faysalwtf:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I've had to friendzone a lot of niggas ngl.:win: I drop most of them tho cuz they always end up annoying me in the end.:kanyeshrug:

Lmaoo pretty sure plenty of western girls do that as well, it's calles fb fam. :mjpls:
That's assuming the woman wants commitment. You find more men stuck at the "She just wants to be friends" stage, while you'll find more women stuck at the "we have a casual relationship but I want something more" stage.

I tend to friend zone a lot of guys i don't want to hurt their feelings by telling them the truth that their not my type.

They try to escape though, and it gets really awakard.

I've had guys cry down the phone to me saying they love me and stuff - heart breaking stuff
:bell: But than I say I told you we were friends and I didn't even lead you on man. Stop this, or we can't be friends no more than they say ok ok atleast I get to be your friend.
:damn:

Guys shouldn't be texting and chatting up girls who have rejected them anyway. You pursue a girl not to be friends with her and if you are rejected, you shouldn't keep contact with her. You should delete her number and only talk to her if you run into her. Why guys want to have female friends is something I will never understand.

Guys shouldn't be texting and chatting up girls who have rejected them anyway. You pursue a girl not to be friends with her and if you are rejected, you shouldn't keep contact with her. You should delete her number and only talk to her if you run into her. Why guys want to have female friends is something I will never understand.

tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I normally have a way....

If I like a girl and she flat out says I don't like you....I don't become friends with her...that's just fucked up..

If I reject a girl I tell her we can't be friends....

I don't understand how you can become friends with a girl or guy who rejected you...

It's just weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.