Fellas have you ever escaped out of the friend zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Guys shouldn't be texting and chatting up girls who have rejected them anyway. You pursue a girl not to be friends with her and if you are rejected, you shouldn't keep contact with her. You should delete her number and only talk to her if you run into her. Why guys want to have female friends is something I will never understand.
Exactly.....
I don't really have female friends...

I don't get the idea of niggas tryna be friends with a female that rejected them

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No, never. Here's why;

1) If I get rejected, I move on. I make things clear and want clear answers.

2) If I'm single and I make lady friends, I don't see them as potential mates. Because their friendship is more important to me than having a sexual relationship with them.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
My uni mate was in the friendzone for 2 years and the girl he was talking to got married. :damedamn::damedamn:

There isn't a day that goes by without me roasting the f*ck out of him. I guess I might be a c*nt.

:manny: I told him to stop talking to her. I think he deserves the abuse he gets from me and the boys lol.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
No, never. Here's why;

2) If I'm single and I make lady friends, I don't see them as potential mates. Because their friendship is more important to me than having a sexual relationship with them.
Let me pick your brain my nigga...

What on earth do you need a female friend for nigga!!
I'll never understand that shit Wallahi.
:mindblown:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Let me pick your brain my nigga...

What on earth do you need a female friend for nigga!!
I'll never understand that shit Wallahi.
:mindblown:
The only answer I can think of is that we are different. If I'm correct, you're type that believes that men only need to be friends with men only? Personally, I don't care about the gender, as long as we have things in common and I like the person.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
The only answer I can think of is that we are different. If I'm correct, you're type that believes that men only need to be friends with men only? Personally, I don't care about the gender, as long as we have things in common and I like the person.
I just don't see why man...

Yeah... I guess we're different

VixR

Veritas
No, never. Here's why;

This. Having a friend zone is pretty much stringing someone along, sometimes involves some baiting too where u keep em baited and expendable for possible future usefulness or in a back burner, second choice type situation. Friendships with the opposite sex are enriching. You can't have a friendship with someone in your friend zone, and yet you're not interested in anything more by definition. It's always a flop and it usually ends in drama, bruised egos, wasted time.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Question for the females: Is friend-zoning as common as it's made out to be? Y'all got faraaxs sitting there right now or what? I literally know of 2 guys that have been friendzoned, an Arab and an cadaan guy desperately trying to get with the same :banderas: Chilean girl. It's funny because everyone except them 2 are aware of it and she just doesn't know how to handle it. Half the time they end up looking lame and she ends up coming across as a . I kinda feel bad for her.

Do you consider them to be as close as your male friends? I have female friends but I'd be lying if I said I consider them as close as my Abdis, Khans or Ians. I hate to admit it but even though I have zero interest in them, my relationship with them is pretty superficial. Although tbh, I never had much common ground with them to begin with. They're all middle/upper-middle class cadaan girls except one Jamaican from Brixton, and I like her the most by far. I had one female Somali friend, I only knew her for a 6-ish months and got really close to her but that was because I was literally 1 of her 2 friends and the way I met her was completely different. She was pretty cool but troubled to say the least. Our friendship ended really awkwardly.

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You gotta be kinda sad to be in the friendzone. Just quit it and move on lmao.

Sometimes you, sometimes you loose. :kanyeshrug: It is what is.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Question for the females: Is friend-zoning as common as it's made out to be? Y'all got faraaxs sitting there right now or what? I literally know of 2 guys that have been friendzoned, an Arab and an cadaan guy desperately trying to get with the same :banderas: Chilean girl. It's funny because everyone except them 2 are aware of it and she just doesn't know how to handle it. Half the time they end up looking lame and she ends up coming across as a . I kinda feel bad for her.

Do you consider them to be as close as your male friends? I have female friends but I'd be lying if I said I consider them as close as my Abdis, Khans or Ians. I hate to admit it but even though I have zero interest in them, my relationship with them is pretty superficial. Although tbh, I never had much common ground with them to begin with. They're all middle/upper-middle class cadaan girls except one Jamaican from Brixton, and I like her the most by far. I had one female Somali friend, I only knew her for a 6-ish months and got really close to her but that was because I was literally 1 of her 2 friends and the way I met her was completely different. She was pretty cool but troubled to say the least. Our friendship ended really awkwardly.
Yeah, I would agree. My guy friends(some) were always closer to me than the females ones. I had one female friend from when I was young(10) that I was close with. But, as I got older, the male one's were always closer.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Never been friend zoned. I don't think girls look at me like that lol.

If I'm feeling a girl then I'll move to her if it flops then I take the L (though this rarely happens)

No ...the worst one cried and than promised to ruin my entire life.
:tacky:
"U tell any1 I cried, i'll ruin ur life & tell ur hooyo u slept with me!"
8_Ipy_Vk3s.jpg

this edit button :meleshame:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.