Fellas Which One You Picking?

1AB5446B-92CA-4E6C-A719-D430AD5E81EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Women don’t get education and money for men. These type of ‘wHaT wOuLd YoU cHooSe’ questions are presented by incels/redpillers as a way to put down and undermine women who want to actually study and have their own financial independence. Thats it.

They’re trying to present the idea that a woman who is educated is mostly bossy and older when a 25 yr old is most likely a Uni graduate and has already started her career at this point. Also, the fact that conveniently, it’s the educated woman who is a ‘baby mama’ when we know statistically it’s usually uneducated women who are much more likely to not only have kids young but out of wedlock or divorced.

Women don’t be dumb enough to fall into this. We live in times in which a lot of men aren’t as educated as women and want women to be penniless as well so it’s easier for them to gain access to women. That is why of late they demonize any woman that tries to pursue more for herself in life.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Women don’t get education and money for men. These type of ‘wHaT wOuLd YoU cHooSe’ questions are presented by incels/redpillers as a way to put down and undermine women who want to actually study and have their own financial independence. Thats it.

They’re trying to present the idea that a woman who is educated is mostly bossy and older when a 25 yr old is most likely a Uni graduate and has already started her career at this point. Also, the fact that conveniently, it’s the educated woman who is a ‘baby mama’ when we know statistically it’s usually uneducated women who are much more likely to not only have kids young but out of wedlock or divorced.

Women don’t be dumb enough to fall into this. We live in times in which a lot of men aren’t as educated as women and want women to be penniless as well so it’s easier for them to gain access to women. That is why of late they demonize any woman that tries to pursue more for herself in life.

I agree with Angelina it's usually the 35 year old 6 fig lady that's childless.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
@Keep it a boqol

A 25 year old childless women with a GED is most likely looking for a man to save her :mjkkk: . Commiting to a chick like that is stupid.

It would be better for you to just collect a roster of dumbass broads just like her :pachah1:

artworks-000155480426-92bpp5-t500x500.jpg

I agree with Angelina it's usually the 35 year old 6 fig lady that's childless.
Yes, a six figure woman with degrees in a corporate job on average is either childless or married before having a child. It is a statistical fact that in the West uneducated women tend to be the ones who are baby mamas and have higher divorce rates.

Why do you think misogynists are so incensed by women’s new found financial independence which has indeed led to less access to women and tbh now men are blaming those women of being the reason why nations have lower birth rates to such an extent many men are frothing at the mouth to demonize women’s education. We are seeing it everywhere, from Afghanistan banning women’s education to men discussing the pitfalls of women having money of their own but they’re dumb enough to contradict themselves by also presenting educated women as being promiscuous just so that they can shit on them despite the fact that their biggest gripe with educated women is the opposite, the lack of kids and access men have to them.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The one on the left but I would choose the one on the right if they didnt have kids.

no benefit to becoming a stepdad those kids usually have no appreciation no matter what you do
Lol, the amount of videos I’ve seen in which step dads are surprised with step kids they’ve raised with adoption papers. Obviously in Islam that isn’t allowed, but those videos are a clear insight to the fact that a child was that raised by a man since he or she was a child will indeed see a step father as their father especially in the light of their own biological father not caring at all. Those videos were incredibly emotional for the step parent and child.

Here are a few:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I understand why a young man will bulk at the idea of being a step parent, same for a young woman. It isn’t ideal and personally I think it’s easier for childless people to marry each other. But I just don’t like the idea of presenting all children as ungrateful. Kids are innocent, they see who loves them and cherishes them.

If you asked me a couple of years ago I might have said the 25 year old. But as I have evolved I would pick the career woman if she didn't have kids.

At least the career woman is independent and isnt looking for a mans money to save her and rely on. She makes her own money and tommorow if we divorced or god forbid I died, she would be able to raise my kids and not have to find another man to rely on again.

The left one is old too why is the west so cucked?
Your home land has 35 yr olds always marrying. Your disgusting attitude is via Western concepts of redpill. Thats why YOU have the views that you have. If you lived in Somalia in the past, the idea of man marrying a previously married woman with a kid wouldn’t phase you.

I’m always at a loss of men who are indeed exhibiting Western frame of references and brushing it under the banner of Dhaqan. If you did indeed know your history and Dhaqan you’d know that men marrying women with kids wasn’t a big deal.

Your home land has 35 yr olds always marrying. Your disgusting attitude is via Western concepts of redpill. Thats why YOU have the views that you have. If you lived in Somalia in the past, the idea of man marrying a previously married woman with a kid wouldn’t phase you.

I’m always at a loss of men who are indeed exhibiting Western frame of references and brushing it under the banner of Dhaqan. If you did indeed know your history and Dhaqan you’d know that men marrying women with kids wasn’t a big deal.
I love that you assert so many claims about my life. Are you my jinn that follows me around everywhere? I’ve went back and forth with you many times. It’s obvious we’re opposites so no point in arguing my beliefs. Just enjoy the diversity of opinions in this world.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Let’s be honest now:

If you are mature enough and worked hard enough and learned responsibilities you’d probably be comfortable enough to pick the woman on the right side. Young adult men are not that committed in this day and age because they’re not taught real responsibilities in an early age. I’m in my early 20’s so I’d be comfortable to pick the woman on the left. But the Woman on the left would make me the better man once I reach my 30’s but I doubt she’d pick me because of my of lack of experience.

Trending

Latest posts