Female News Anchor Epic Diva Meltdown on Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Visit to Felt-ham prison under the Somali role model pilot programme engineered by a sister (that came from a broken home but survived) correlates everything you have just said, I asked each individual youth, and the collaborated the same, just as I thought.

The only issue is they didn't know why the father wasn't there, or why the divorce took place, I have seen households were both parents are together but the father has too much pride to work since he lived a rich life back home which was all destroyed and he didn't speak the english language and was frequently mocked for this destroying his confidence.

I don't condone his laziness, but his wife will tell you, all her sons would be in jail without his presence and discipline, and she said countless times she is grateful because she was almost about to divorce him several times that decade due to advice of Garoobo who were telling her he was useless ironically.
Wallahi I agree with that mothers decision wholeheartedly, even if the man is a alcoholic bum it's best to have a male presence in the house, discipline is integral :fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Now it makes all sense ileen Inquisitive= Cognitive dissonance :drakekidding:
Wallahi I appreciate this brother even though tribal wise we're foes but we see eye to eye on many things & I thoroughly enjoy his threads whereas most of the time on other threads made by the likes of you I'm mediocre & nonchalant cause subject matter is usually dealing with trivia & nothing of no substance nor tangible purely a facade that's there to distract us from more pressing issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.