Fictosexual

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
The meaning of fictosexual:
The term fictosexual is used in the context of a person who is sexually or romantically attracted to a fictional character, especially when it involves a strong emotional attachment.

At 4:59 this individual marries a fictional character.

This guy already has a documentary about his love for fictional characters and how he has sexual attractions to it.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The term fictosexual is used in the context of a person who is sexually or romantically attracted to a fictional character, especially when it involves a strong emotional attachment.

This guy already has a documentary about his love for fictional characters and how he has sexual attractions to it.
Look at this one 💀

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP
Look at this one 💀

Kkk I watched this documentary before. Really bizarre man. This is similar to the thread above. Growing an obsession with objects, fictional characters, anything superficial. Humans have weird sexual interest to things, you know. But hey, at least they’re not doing beastiality.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Kkk I watched this documentary before. Really bizarre man. This is similar to the thread above. Growing an obsession with objects, fictional characters, anything superficial. Humans have weird sexual interest to things, you know. But hey, at least they’re not doing beastiality.

Bro trust me theres probably people out there who engage in beastiality I wouldny be suprised 💀

Part 2 they checked up on him 6 years later :russ:

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Japan must be studied from Samurai to cold killing machines during ww2 and now Autistic Hikikomori or Suicidal Salarymen.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
We really got niggas marrying Hatsune Miku before GTA 6 I actually hate this timeline

Khanderson

VIP

I can't even believe that this is real...

..It is clearly a sign of mental illness or of some sort of coping mechanism brought upon by alienation; these societies in Asia are so regimented, that those that do not conform may seek out or create their own forms of companionship. I do feel a tinge of sadness for them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I want to marry Mr. Darcy

1720479806125.png

Khanderson

VIP
I can't even believe that this is real...

..It is clearly a sign of mental illness or of some sort of coping mechanism brought upon by alienation; these societies in Asia are so regimented, that those that do not conform may seek out or create their own forms of companionship. I do feel a tinge of sadness for them.

100%

I also realised is common in most developing countries. These places is where people are more stimulated to these things and isolated. It’s not that of a surprise really from my perceptive on why we have issues like this.

Trending

Latest posts