fight in mn again 💀💀

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Reer Minnesota have a much better community then UK her point makes no sense if we judge by social media there’s a lot that could be said about reer UK
Community maybe because MN is the state that is home to numerous Somalis it’s our Cali :ayaanswag: .The uk isn’t all that bad it’s a country with 4 different countries inside we all don’t live in London take out London there’s not much you could say tbf :cosbyhmm:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
wallahi the minnesota somali communtiy better then every community combined when you look at success and development. Why are you always saying stuff like this for clicks? this stupid stupid stereotype you are spreading from your gaajo brick aparment in the arm pits of london. What you saw like 3 somalis fighting compared to the 10,000s that went to the state fair. Please shush

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Can’t wait for Trump to leave so we can start voting in reasonable republicans. Law and order needs to be brought back to city. To much trash in city can’t even go to somali malls because of hoodlums making trouble and crazy homeless.

These Somali youth act like they were born and raised in Compton or inner streets of Chicago. Most come from 2 parent households but act like thugs. Every other sentence is N word and wallahi. It’s like all are clones from same corny factory . Police hopefully tracks these bums fighting down all need to be punished
Yup, Minneapolis is starting to get really really bad every since the George floyd. Cops are too scared to do anythin and when they do the criminals get a pat on the back. But first off somali youth problem is actually being solved. Now most of the bad ones in minneapolis got shipped to africa and the others just moved to the suburbs its not as bad anymore the stereotype of cedar has gotten to them and now you will barely find any kids there only the too far gone corrupted ones. This is just a small fraction of 1 % of our community and you cant focus on it. Just go to any college campus in minnesota at least 30% are somali no doubt about it.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Yup, Minneapolis is starting to get really really bad every since the George floyd. Cops are too scared to do anythin and when they do the criminals get a pat on the back. But first off somali youth problem is actually being solved. Now most of the bad ones in minneapolis got shipped to africa and the others just moved to the suburbs its not as bad anymore the stereotype of cedar has gotten to them and now you will barely find any kids there only the too far gone corrupted ones. This is just a small fraction of 1 % of our community and you cant focus on it. Just go to any college campus in minnesota at least 30% are somali no doubt about it.
Yeah since 2020 things got very bad. multiple relatives got car jacked. People stealing keys out of jackets in masjids. the new gen crazy. the black population in minnesota like 7% somalis are like less than 2%. but every year its same stuff like this 4th of july or state fair or eid. I dont know about Uk but its unacceptable cant get no peace at malls,gym or schools or even neighboorhoods anymore because of these druggie ciyal suuq

Wonyluvr

VIP
wallahi the minnesota somali communtiy better then every community combined when you look at success and development. Why are you always saying stuff like this for clicks? this stupid stupid stereotype you are spreading from your gaajo brick aparment in the arm pits of london. What you saw like 3 somalis fighting compared to the 10,000s that went to the state fair. Please shush
Bro wtf I’m 17 why are you trying to make fun of where a supposed living situation.I have a nice home thank you very much.LOLLLL gaajo brick apartment in the armpits of London kulaha stop trying to be classist that makes you look weirdo 💀💀💀💀💀💀.Even if what you said isn’t directed towards me it’s still not a funny thing to say.There’s a lot of fights that go on in mn let me post what I want.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Bro wtf I’m 17 why are you trying to make fun of where a supposed living situation.I have a nice home thank you very much.LOLLLL gaajo brick apartment in the armpits of London kulaha stop trying to be classist that makes you look weirdo 💀💀💀💀💀💀.There’s a lot of fights that go on in mn let me post what I want.
Haaye, first off its not weird idk where youre bringing age into this because 1st it dosent apply to me. and im not leaking my age here. 2nd off Im starting to get pissed on how much you and many others hate on minnesota. Im not classist either, im a realist. you could probably afford much more in minnesota compared to what you get in London. But anyways, your last statement is not true. Dont insult minnesota again, now if you will excuse me ill go back to the Yami thread. Im invested

Wonyluvr

VIP
Haaye, first off its not weird idk where youre bringing age into this because 1st it dosent apply to me. and im not leaking my age here. 2nd off Im starting to get pissed on how much you and many others hate on minnesota. Im not classist either, im a realist. you could probably afford much more in minnesota compared to what you get in London. But anyways, your last statement is not true. Dont insult minnesota again, now if you will excuse me I’ll go back to the Yami thread. Im invested
I’m bringing up my age because you talked about “where I live”.What you said was classist don’t try and come at someone’s supposed living situation it’s weird asf.I can insult Minnesota all I want 💀💀💀.you and a lot of other users on here like to insult the Uk and call it gaajo and to be honest I literally dgaf 😭😭😭😭.I’ve seen loads of fight vids omdz just let me post what I want.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
I’m bringing up my age because you talked about “where I live”.What you said was classist don’t try and come at someone’s supposed living situation it’s weird asf.I can insult Minnesota all I want 💀💀💀.you and a lot of other users on here like to insult the Uk and call it gaajo and to be honest I literally dgaf 😭😭😭😭.I’ve seen loads of fight vids omdz just let me post what I want.
I think this is just girl behavior I wont balem u for it, but u start off by saying dont disrespect the place i live. then proceed to say you will insult minnesota all you want. I repeat, age is irrelevant in this situation because 1st im not at the creep age so this cant be considered creepy. 2nd. Its contextually irrelevant to what we are talking about. You see one fight and label the greatest somali diaspora are ghetto. Just cause youve seen a couple of fights, much rather have the occasional fight against madows instead of having racists pull up with chainsaws and have full on somali gangs like what?? Uk is gaajo asf and you know it thats why you always project onto the minnesota community. This is a well known phenomena. The best you can do rn is apologize honestly. Youre taking this way to far especially trying to dismantle my arguement with the 'Im just sevwen tweeen'. First off that dosent even apply to me

Wonyluvr

VIP
I think this is just girl behavior I wont balem u for it, but u start off by saying dont disrespect the place i live. then proceed to say you will insult minnesota all you want. I repeat, age is irrelevant in this situation because 1st im not at the creep age so this cant be considered creepy. 2nd. Its contextually irrelevant to what we are talking about. You see one fight and label the greatest somali diaspora are ghetto. Just cause youve seen a couple of fights, much rather have the occasional fight against madows instead of having racists pull up with chainsaws and have full on somali gangs like what?? Uk is gaajo asf and you know it thats why you always project onto the minnesota community. This is a well known phenomena. The best you can do rn is apologize honestly. Youre taking this way to far especially trying to dismantle my arguement with the 'Im just sevwen tweeen'. First off that dosent even apply to me
Bro wtf are you on.I don’t project anything onto mn .I just posted something I saw on twitter 💀💀💀 I’m not apologising for shit it’s literally just a post stop crashing out.What argument???? I’m talking about you trying to take a dig about “where I live”💀💀who tf comes at a teenager for “where they live”.I don’t care if the UK is gaajo honestly you a writing a whole essay over this dumb little post idgaf.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Uncivillised apes thats why that hellhole is called minnehopeless for a reason :snoop:

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
I wouldn't know as I don't live in Minessota but are you referring to the Twin-Cities university? That's a relatively prestigious public school so not sure why a bunch of low IQ xoolos surround it

Those kids were failed most by Leftists and their policies and Somalis' penchant for that garbage.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Bro wtf are you on.I don’t project anything onto mn .I just posted something I saw on twitter 💀💀💀 I’m not apologising for shit it’s literally just a post stop crashing out.What argument???? I’m talking about you trying to take a dig about “where I live”💀💀who tf comes at a teenager for “where they live”.I don’t care if the UK is gaajo honestly you a writing a whole essay over this dumb little post idgaf.
mb for the grammar Im fatigued and rushing my responses im re reading and much of it dosent make sense. Again stop using the teenager excuse can you not take a hint thats actually weird. Youre taking this way to personally now, chill out. Somalis in uk live in london or birmingham. In the US we have a base all over. Minneapolis, columbus, cincinati, nashville, Salt lake city, fargo, milwaukee, san diego. Im going to continue this later. Just please stop potraying me as some creep thats the last thing I need.

Wonyluvr

VIP
mb for the grammar Im fatigued and rushing my responses im re reading and much of it dosent make sense. Again stop using the teenager excuse can you not take a hint thats actually weird. Youre taking this way to personally now, chill out. Somalis in uk live in london or birmingham. In the US we have a base all over. Minneapolis, columbus, cincinati, nashville, Salt lake city, fargo, milwaukee, san diego. Im going to continue this later. Just please stop potraying me as some creep thats the last thing I need.
You don’t understand what I mean do you 💀💀.
I’m not taking anything personally I literally don’t care.I’m portraying you as anything I just don’t like classism 😐.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
@Afeik_Abiy

Consider who those kids have for guidance:

- A close to 40 year old loser community organizer that acts half his age and survives off government grants to "engage youth" after school but only spends 10% of given funding to do that.

- Some ISIS wannabe who was too extreme for the masjid that he gets kicked out of.

- "POC" people who calacal the loudest

- Useless father/older brother and toxic mother/older sister

- Activist athletes/entertainers

- Drug dealers

It's no wonder why there's going to be (Black) chaos wherever you find them.

Many of these boys are literally Oromos but as usual, clout chashing Somalis are quick to declare them Somalis.

Minnesota is home to a large Oromo, East African community and some of their youth are just as involved in these antics. One of the main suspects in that feed the children fraud case was even an Oromo community leader who was caught while trying to escape to Ethiopia. Luckily for them, they will never have to worry about any reputational damage, as Somalis from other diasporas are hell bent on blaming Somalis for anything negative involving any East African looking person from Minnesota. All so that they can dunk on Somalis from Minnesota despite it being home to the most successful Somali diaspora in the West. And I say this as someone who grew up in the UK.

Wonyluvr

VIP
Many of these boys are literally Oromos but as usual, clout chashing Somalis are quick to declare them Somalis.

Minnesota is home to a large Oromo, East African community and some of their youth are just as involved in these antics. One of the main suspects in that feed the children fraud case was even an Oromo community leader who was caught while trying to escape to Ethiopia. Luckily for them, they will never have to worry about any reputational damage, as Somalis from other diasporas are hell bent on blaming Somalis for anything negative involving any East African looking person from Minnesota. All so that they can dunk on Somalis from Minnesota despite it being home to the most successful Somali diaspora in the West. And I say this as someone who grew up in the UK.
I just posted something that got recommended to me on twitter 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

A208B68D-E2CD-422D-8AE7-D9625AC94B86.jpeg

Wonyluvr

VIP
I wasn’t referring to you sis. I was talking about the attention seekers on Twitter like the one in the tweet that you quoted. I loathe them so much.
i know but it’s really for the thread I don’t want people think I actually went out of my way to find negative things :damedamn: