fight in mn again 💀💀

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
@Admin throw my thread into the Qashin it had a good run

680E4C59-C37A-4625-A26A-B763CD6A1F9B.gif

Yeah since 2020 things got very bad. multiple relatives got car jacked. People stealing keys out of jackets in masjids. the new gen crazy. the black population in minnesota like 7% somalis are like less than 2%. but every year its same stuff like this 4th of july or state fair or eid. I don't know about Uk but its unacceptable can't get no peace at malls,gym or schools or even neighborhoods anymore because of these druggie ciyal suuq
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not that deep, just teenagers having a scrap. Atleast they're not pushing knives through each other's organs. If anything they're resolving it the right way:manny:

Many of these boys are literally Oromos but as usual, clout chashing Somalis are quick to declare them Somalis.

Minnesota is home to a large Oromo, East African community and some of their youth are just as involved in these antics. One of the main suspects in that feed the children fraud case was even an Oromo community leader who was caught while trying to escape to Ethiopia. Luckily for them, they will never have to worry about any reputational damage, as Somalis from other diasporas are hell bent on blaming Somalis for anything negative involving any East African looking person from Minnesota. All so that they can dunk on Somalis from Minnesota despite it being home to the most successful Somali diaspora in the West. And I say this as someone who grew up in the UK.
Stop lying nayaa

Trending