Finally won my court case

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
now you niggas & niggletas are probably wondering why would I post about this on somalispot? Well, I’m only doing so to further validate digital mujahid’s @caanoshaah & @AbdiFreedom who’ve been voicing the Punjabi takeover and destruction of Reer Hennessey.

7 months ago I filed a report against my former employers who refused to compensate me for my wages. Can you guess the manager’s ethnicities? Lol.

Today I finally got a decision. I’m getting my lacaag :damn: God is great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remember this thread whenever you dismiss their constant calcaal as schizo posting. Wallahi billahi tallahi all of what they say is actually happening. I’m living proof. 🤦🏿‍♂️

now you niggas & niggletas are probably wondering why would I post about this on somalispot? Well, I’m only doing so to further validate digital mujahid’s @caanoshaah & @AbdiFreedom who’ve been voicing the Punjabi takeover and destruction of Reer Hennessey.

7 months ago I filed a report against my former employers who refused to compensate me for my wages. Can you guess the manager’s ethnicities? Lol.

Remember this thread whenever you dismiss their constant calcaal as schizo posting. Wallahi billahi tallahi all of what they say is actually happening. I’m living proof. 🤦🏿‍♂️
@Yami for the win :rejoice:(court case for $500 is wild tho 2 :deadpeter: )

good for you man . Anytime I wake up for fajr and never go to Sleep I have so much blessings and I’m genuinely happy .

Although I’d like to get wake up to notification like yours lol

BDAAB5DC-4E3D-4D08-B44D-5E9CC6EEA07D.png

Mahadsanid! Woke up for fajr prayer and saw this in my notifications. Starting jumping up and down like a crazed chimpanzee :dead:

Yami

@Yami for the win :rejoice:(court case for $500 is wild tho 2 :deadpeter: )
They owe me close to 1200 but I couldn’t provide proof on my end they screwed over those additional wages for me. they would’ve has all the paper copies of those wages lakiin they probably then destroyed by now to hide evidence :damn:

I was payed the evidence I could provide from my end.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
They owe me close to 1200 but I couldn’t provide proof on my end they screwed over those additional wages for me. they would’ve has all the paper copies of those wages lakiin they probably then destroyed by now to hide evidence :damn:

Did u had to pay for lawyer

Yami

Did u had to pay for lawyer
There’s a labour law in my region that allows former/current employees to report their employer to the government if the violated it. It’s called the Employment Standards Act 2000. No lawyer was needed alx

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Congrats---i think

1719415094146.png

They probably do this to so many people with those shady paper records. A good reminder to always keep documentation in case you have to pull it one day. Just keep a folder on your computer with calendar and days and hours worked. Doesn't matter what job.

Congrats on the money! Do they get any repercussions? Are they branded a bad company and watched?

Yami

They probably do this to so many people with those shady paper records. A good reminder to always keep documentation in case you have to pull it one day. Just keep a folder on your computer with calendar and days and hours worked. Doesn't matter what job.

Congrats on the money! Do they get any repercussions? Are they branded a bad company and watched?
Noted for the future.

As for repercussions, they have 30 days to issue a payment to me. If they fail to do so by July 26th, they will be charged further. I have zero idea if they are branded a suspect company now but that’s likely the case given tried lying to the government regarding how long I worked there

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP

You gotta demand more money like 10k or 20k. wtf is 600 bucks? 😂

NidarNidar

Punisher

Congrats lil bro!:patrice:

LOL how tf did I not see this thread?

Anyways, massive congrats to you on your legal W!

:salute:

It’s not about the money it’s ab the principle these fobs are SCAMMERS 100% Yami isn’t the only person they finessed, the rabbithole of the fob manager scamming in Canada is crazy imma stay quiet CONGRATULATIONS YAMI THANK U FOR STANDING UP

CONGRATULATIONS YAMI THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP nah the way these fobs scamming is TOTALLY INSANE have you heard ab the LMIA scams. It’s actually a miracle you won the case in itself with how deep the corruption is rn and how rampant FRAUD is !!!! GOD IS GOOD JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

Yami

I didn’t want to bother with a super long court case wallahi I just wanted the bread I was owed :damn: My form of f*ck you to these timo jileec is never shopping at the electronics store they run ever again kkk & convincing the rest of the hood to do the same

Trending