Finally won my court case

@Yami for the win :rejoice:(court case for $500 is wild tho 2 :deadpeter: )
It’s the principle not the money these fobs scamming like crazy it’s a miracle the case even went through. Look up LMIA scams in Canada. All the jobs taken by fobs rn cus the managers are scamming these fobs to death. THIS IS a fight against a corrupt and fraud infested system and society. Even if it’s $1, f*ck IF IT WAS $0.01 I WOULD BE GIVING MY SUPPORT THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN INSANE YAMI IS THE 🐐 FOR STANDING UP

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
CONGRATULATIONS YAMI THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP nah the way these fobs scamming is TOTALLY INSANE have you heard ab the LMIA scams. It’s actually a miracle you won the case in itself with how deep the corruption is rn and how rampant FRAUD is !!!! GOD IS GOOD JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED
Allahu Akbar fam I’m glad you’ve finally seen this. Niggas here gotta know everything you been saying is facts :yloezpe: thinking of coming down to the GTA in a few days to visit family lemme treat you to some cunto queen

Allahu Akbar fam I’m glad you’ve finally seen this. Niggas here gotta know everything you been saying is facts :yloezpe: thinking of coming down to the GTA in a few days to visit family lemme treat you to some cunto queen
Omg literally right lemme clarify btw I vent all my frustrations on somalispot okay irl I’m chill but it’s like I’m fed up they’re EVERYWHERREEE?????????

it’s not like I can just ignore it….. I’m not venting for fun, IM VENTING CUZ I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE BY THE WAY THE IRONY SOME PEOPLE TELL ME “GO OUTSIDE” NIGGA MY PROBLEMS ARE OUTSIDE :snoop: :wow: There is no escaping these fobs we gonna have to be careful not to get hit by an Uber eats biker cuz them niggas fucking up the sidewalks now, can’t even enjoy a walk omfgggg

ALSO YESS TEXT ME YOU KNOW WHERE CUZ I WOULD BE SO DOWN :rejoice: :heart:

Omg literally right lemme clarify btw I vent all my frustrations on somalispot okay irl I’m chill but it’s like I’m fed up they’re EVERYWHERREEE?????????

it’s not like I can just ignore it….. I’m not venting for fun, IM VENTING CUZ I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE BY THE WAY THE IRONY SOME PEOPLE TELL ME “GO OUTSIDE” NIGGA MY PROBLEMS ARE OUTSIDE :snoop: :wow: There is no escaping these fobs we gonna have to be careful not to get hit by an Uber eats biker cuz them niggas fucking up the sidewalks now, can’t even enjoy a walk omfgggg

its a whole new adventure for you guys every day :drakelaugh:
You gotta write a novel of your travels through canindia. I would happily fund it too.
At this point your playing on survival mode over there :faysalwtf:

Yami

Saying go outside to this timo jileec problem gotta be the most airhead advice to this problem :dead: They been stinking up my gym heaaavy lately I gotta go either after fajr or isha to avoid these smell bombers.

I gotchu abaayo check your snap in a few days I hope you still remember my @ :salute:

Saying go outside to this timo jileec problem gotta be the most airhead advice to this problem :dead: They been stinking up my gym heaaavy lately I gotta go either after fajr or isha to avoid these smell bombers.

I gotchu abaayo check your snap in a few days I hope you still remember my @ :salute:
Stink bomb is wild :drakelaugh:

Yami

its a whole new adventure for you guys every day :drakelaugh:
You gotta write a novel of your travels through canindia. I would happily fund it too.
At this point your playing on survival mode over there :faysalwtf:
Bro weirdly enough the Hindu Hindis are chill asf those nationalists on Twitter really ruined their rep. I got zero issues with them they’re down to earth. And ofc the Muslims got hygiene on lock so there’s nothing to hate on :pachah1:

it’s those xayawaan Sikhs that are causing all the problem. How are you only 3% of your population but ruining the reputation for all of your niggas? :drakelaugh: I used to feel bad for these niggas baasck in the day when their cimamaad brothers would be mistaken for Muslims and jumped lakiin now idc! :kodaksmiley:

they invaded my college, screwed over me at my old job, stink up my gym. I can’t stand these guys no more. #Conservitive2025 liberals gotta go bro

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Find out his status in this country and report him to the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Talk about it being racism towards Black people and demand his revocation of status. Only do this once you have been paid. I have been reporting many Pajeets and they got scared of me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also yess I still got you hmu anytime:russsmug:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Two races I’ll never work for ; timo jileec and indo yar. I used to work as a labourer and they two were always shady when it came to pay day

Yami

also yess I still got you hmu anytime:russsmug:
Congrats ! You should’ve sued them for more . Hopefully yall will have your Trump and the Panjeets will be deported .
We're getting our trump next year inshallah
Two races I’ll never work for ; timo jileec and indo yar. I used to work as a labourer and they two were always shady when it came to pay day
My department manager was also Vietnamese lmao. Fucking asians with their shitty work practices the lot of them

Trending