Finnish Girl manhandling Somali Shoplifters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not on camera atleast. I'm sure their taking lots of shafts in prison tho

I would understand by men but you guys are getting beat by cadaan chicks let alone prisoners, if I were you, I would quietly take the L and simmer down. :mjlol:

Did this guy just compared getting beat up in prison and getting beat up by cadaan chick. Really? :hahaidiot:

Gibiin-Udug

manhandling is a misandrist term. stop womansplaining to us.
tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

I would understand by men but you guys are getting beat by cadaan chicks let alone prisoners, if I were you, I would quietly take the L and simmer down. :mjlol:

Did this guy just compared getting beat up in prison and getting beat up by cadaan chick. Really? :hahaidiot:
:drakekidding:
I was egging you on minessottan chick. The only Somali diaspora I care about is my Arabian one

Your food of choice is for lower class people. @ me when you expand your taste buds, when you have 24k gold flakes cakes, Alba white truffles, caviar.

29563hi.jpg
Who the hell eats gold. That shit is tacky and prolly doesn't taste of anything, caviar is nasty too. I'd give truffles a try tho :wow:

Gibiin-Udug

Broke but still got better taste than you. How does that work :pachah1:
What taste? You probably steal alcohol from the liquor store and get beat up by Finnish women, :chrisfreshhah:

P.s

How's changing the religion for passport working out for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.