A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
We are literally the same age 💀💀
Mentally thats the key word

Channel 9 Kid GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Aseer

VIP
okay, did i ask for a comparison? if somebody posts a thread on this girl calling her the "most stunning somali girl" they have ever seen, i bet you'll be calling her mid. nobody cares about incel lookmaxxing shit irl
How can I help myself you people are always posting unappealing somali girls and then hyping them up and lying to us all that they are "stunning" when it isnt true 😂

Aseer

VIP
whatever, why aren't you hyping up your fellow males? you don't type this about somali dudes, but when it comes to us, you have such unrealistic high standards. you clearly don't know what the average woman looks like if she's so regular.
I give fair judgement to both genders and like I said before my standards are low but you people keep posting literal unappealing/unattractive people and try to force it down everyones throats that they are "stunning"

Aseer

VIP
sure, you do. if our mids look like her, then I'm glad that even our average-looking ones are more attractive than most. ha, you should worry about your trash PR.
She isnt mid though. And what trash PR? This is a anonymous forum :cosbyhmm:

Aseer

VIP
you're the one arguing that she's not pretty and suitable to be miss universe. and as for PR, you know it; don't play confused. somali men are known for captain phillips and every day there's new ugly somali guys popping up on social media.
And I stand on that she isnt ugly but doesnt meet the standards to compete in miss universe nothing wrong with that. Also I can name countless other somali women who do the same thing and degrade themselves. Somali peoples PR isnt a gender focused issue and you know both men and women played a role in putting it down.

Aseer

VIP
okay, name them? and yes it is. don't claim we're the same now. lol our rep is completely fine. lots of people talk about how male counterparts are so eww compared to us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also are you retarded? The rep of a ethnic group ties into both men and women? Do you really think somali women dont get heat as well?

Aseer

VIP
i don't know of any of these ppl besides the girl who screams in public 💀 you want us to have the same rep as youse lol
Did I forget the olympic incident? Also keep coping trying to act like you dont know them. and please dont try to separate yourselves from the bad rep we have cause you contribute to it and get heat for it too whether you like it or not. I am doing you a mercy not dropping the real truth on "somali womens good rep" but I think we all know the elephant in the room.

Aseer

VIP
200.gif

what a nepo baby who did a shitjob at some random sporting event is the worst you can get? i don't know the others, fr as long as we got models and beauties, i'm fine.
You could say the same about barkhad abdi a taxi driver who did a shitjob at some random movie. Also why do you keep saying "We"? Your testing my patience right now, dont quote me again or I will debunk and expose your "somali women have good rep" belief

Last edited:
I'm *short for fashion modeling..

Sad Shame GIF
Your problems are indeed small, if your height is the only issue you have about your looks.

Your appearance does not mean much at a certain level most people fall into. Meaning unless you are draw dropping gorgeous with all the model boxes ticked or you have some sort of debilitating condition that makes you stand out.