First somali footballer to join ligue 1

Amar abdirahman ahmed joins French club troyes AC for 5 million
IMG_20220828_200016.jpg

Yall need to stop accusing every somali athlete as sheegato :mjlaugh: View attachment 235729

It's a fact that after 1991, a lot of people used our name to enter Europe. Even an Egyptian fraud called Amal Azzudin claims Somali and uses our name to get funding in Scotland.

So I am not surprised when I see Habashi faces claiming Somali, there are even large amounts of Tanzanian Bantus in the United Kingdom who claim Somali.

It's a fact that after 1991, a lot of people used our name to enter Europe. Even an Egyptian fraud called Amal Azzudin claims Somali and uses our name to get funding in Scotland.

So I am not surprised when I see Habashi faces claiming Somali, there are even large amounts of Tanzanian Bantus in the United Kingdom who claim Somali.
I get you point, but he was born in 2004 in Sweden & is not a refugee. As long we don't have hard evidence it's pointless to talk about it.

I get you point, but he was born in 2004 in Sweden & is not a refugee. As long we don't have hard evidence it's pointless to talk about it.
I know a kid that looks like him, both of his parents are Somali. There are also some Habeshas that look like us. No biggie

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow

Abaayo stop these conspiracy theories, the young man is somali and who cares if he looks like ethiopian or eritrean. We are neighbours and close in genetics, its logical we have people who look the same.

By the way, he looks fully somali to my eyes.

Looks like the african skinny- lanky type that's great at dribbling and long passes, watching that vid he looks promising, hopefully he makes something out of his career.

@Pwyneth Galtrow

Abaayo stop these conspiracy theories, the young man is somali and who cares if he looks like ethiopian or eritrean. We are neighbours and close in genetics, its logical we have people who look the same.

By the way, he looks fully somali to my eyes.

It's not a conspiracy to point out that someone looks Habashi.

These are Habashi men, tell me he doesn't look similar to them?

360_F_417029760_68s9omoxN9o8UX1ipcJX9t1viOlXSCSP.jpg

1522661750-1230-Marcus-Samulesson.jpg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
It's not a conspiracy to point out that someone looks Habashi.

These are Habashi men, tell me he doesn't look similar to them?

1522661750-1230-Marcus-Samulesson.jpg

The first man could pas off as somali, I have seen his phenotype on somalis.

I literally know full blood somalis who look like habeshas and vice versa. You claimed straight off the bat that the guy wasnโ€™t somali even though his name is Abdirahman kkkk. He does look a little bit habesha but still he looks more somali.

The first man could pas off as somali, I have seen his phenotype on somalis.

I literally know full blood somalis who look like habeshas and vice versa. You claimed straight off the bat that the guy wasnโ€™t somali even though his name is Abdirahman kkkk. He does look a little bit habesha but still he looks more somali.

This man could pass as Somali?! Wow. It's fascinating how humans see things differently. This to me looks like a direct descendant of Haile Selassie himself. Look at the cranium of these Habashis.

gettyimages-515055855-copy.jpg

Trending