First somali footballer to join ligue 1

It's typical people from Farmaajo supporting community @Bundasliga @El Nino Dhulbahante Marehaan Warsangeli Leelkase they don't see any difference between Somalis, Habesha and Oromo.
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
You would think these football loving Abdi’s iyo Faraax’s would take this W and run with the representation but no
The Look Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
How many Somalis in UK for so many years :yloezpe: and it’s a laangaab Horner (no disrespect to Eritrea, !haa noolato!) is the franchise player in the barclays:dead::dead:

I personally know a siera leonian family who claimed asylum in Britain in late 90s, the kids born in uk are registered as British-Somali ..

just because someone is born in said country doesn’t make them legit and assure of their claim..

There is no way this guy is a typical Somali- I will not claim him unless proven he is infact Bantu Somali until then I’ll classify him as alien

Why are you guys trying so hard to prove he’s not Somali ? Brain cells on 0… plenty of us horners look alike get over yourselves. Stop being haters and congratulate the boy.

Trending