Fobs are now using the South Sudanese flag to rep their qabil πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
The idea is all of Somaliwayn does this. Idk why you're pulling up leelkase tiktoks and making snarky fkd post in general.
LMFAOOO πŸ’€πŸ’€it’s not about the clan I just never knew South Sudan was being used 😹😹😹 I’ve seen south sudo fobs insult Somalia it’s embarrassing to use other countries flags for you clan or region

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
The idea is all of Somaliwayn does this. Idk why you're pulling up leelkase tiktoks and making snarky fkd post in general.
It’s not FKD i don’t hate leelkase I just found the TT dont lie on my name :idontlike:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ |Eritrean news blogger
IMG_1904.jpeg

It’s not FKD i don’t hate leelkase I just found the TT dont lie on my name :idontlike:
I never said that was the case. I just find it weird to bring up unless you've never visited fobtok before.

Wait a minute did you get that post in your fyp? :kanyehmm: Or were you looking us up? :diddyass:

Imagine that and we are supposed to be United in the face of a nation of a 100 million where ethnic groups like Oromos are United regardless of religion or race because let’s be honest Oromos aren’t all the same yet you have Somalis who are the same fighting each other over fake shit like Qabil we are doomed

Trending