Fobs are now using the South Sudanese flag to rep their qabil ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

wonyluvr

prima hablood ๐œ—๐œšโ‹†โ‚Šหš
VIP
Iโ€™ll be as polite as I can be, itโ€™s not in his place to be lecturing us, donโ€™t Eritreans have their own clans and groups? Mu afkisa iska qabsado?
Somalis are his people he can say what he wants he speaks fluent Somali as you can see heโ€™s very passionate about Somalis and Somalia

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
IMG_0208.jpeg

Missing from this picture is Moorcase state, Duduble Doxaland, the new Xiriirland flag, Garjante Gardheere Samaale land, Degoodi land, Garxajis Buuraha ayaan koreyna land, Surre land, Jijeele Westland state, Hubeer Cali Samaale land, Quraanyow Maxamed land, Gurre land, Jaarso land, Awdal state, Akisho land, Bajamaal land, Ciise Darood, Awrtable land, Shiidlo land, Hintire Baalcad land, Reer Shabelle land, Jidwaaq land, Weyteen land, Baalcad land, Jidle land, Tunni landโ€ฆ.

To be continued

Last edited:

wonyluvr

prima hablood ๐œ—๐œšโ‹†โ‚Šหš
VIP
View attachment 344906

Missing from this picture is Moorcase state, Duduble Doxaland, the new Xiriirland flag, Garjante Gardheere Samaale land, Degoodi land, Garxajis Buuraha ayaan koreyna land, Surre land, Jijeele Westland state, Hubeer Cali Samaale land, Quraanyow Maxamed land, Gurre land, Jaarso land, Awdal state, Akisho land, Tunni landโ€ฆ.

To be continued
Thereโ€™s more shiidle and reer shabelle have their own flag

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Wait have you never heard of them before ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I learnt 50% of the qabiils listed in the last 2 years. The other 50% the last 3 months. Quraanyow and Garjante last month. Hintire and Hubeer today.

In 2023, I learnt about Diishishe, Jidle, Jijeele, all non Ogaden Absame.

Trending