Folks! This is why America will certainly have a race war and implode inside (Im turning in2 a SJW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did you guys know that Americans worship the US constitution that they treat it as if it is the word of God. Yet they insult Islam and say " Islam needs to change with the times and start reforming " while they would not reform a constitution made by slave hoarders/child molestors ( Jefferson penetrated and had a kid with a 13 year old slave owned by him ) and genocidal men ( native Indians )

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Did you guys know that Americans worship the US constitution that they treat it as if it is the word of God. Yet they insult Islam and say " Islam needs to change with the times and start reforming " while they would not reform a constitution made by slave hoarders/child molestors ( Jefferson penetrated and had a kid with a 13 year old slave owned by him ) and genocidal men ( native Indians )

That... is actually a genuinely solid point I never once thought of :williamswtf:

They utterly refuse to accept their outdated manual on laws is in dire need of a reform.

That... is actually a genuinely solid point I never once thought of :williamswtf:

They utterly refuse to accept their outdated manual on laws is in dire need of a reform.

What part of the Constitution needs reform? It already reformed every since the outlawing of slavery, the civil rights acts, and amendments to guarantee votes to everyone. Fact is, everyone can change the constitution as it is a living document and it can be amended. But, you can't do that with Islam.

The Constitution has already been reformed many times and it is not the same constitution as it was back then. Many amendments have been added/removed/changed. But, Islam hasn't.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What part of the Constitution needs reform? It already reformed every since the outlawing of slavery, the civil rights acts, and amendments to guarantee votes to everyone. Fact is, everyone can change the constitution as it is a living document and it can be amended. But, you can't do that with Islam.

That's not how I was made to believe the American constitution worked. In that you guys don't have a distinct amendment formula and thus things are generally added to the script but aren't necessarily removed. And I believe there's no distinct charter of rights to counterbalance interpretative work.

That's not how I was made to believe the American constitution worked. In that you guys don't have a distinct amendment formula and thus things are generally added to the script but aren't necessarily removed. And I believe there's no distinct charter of rights to counterbalance interpretative work.

Well now you know. There are 3 unalienable rights, which is Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness. That means you can never make laws that prevent any of these 3. That being said, The american constitution CAN be changed, and has, a lot. The Constitution has been amended 27 times. For example, the 13th amendment banned and outlawed slavery.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Constitution has already been reformed many times and it is not the same constitution as it was back then. Many amendments have been added/removed/changed. But, Islam hasn't.

I'm talking about the one that deals with owning a gun "the right to bear arms". They will never change that shit.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You only want to be a SJW because you want to liberate them, you're an addict menace. :comeon:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You only want to be a SJW because you want to liberate them, you're an addict menace. :comeon:

I'm starting to find these sisters to be quite amazing. They got big thighs and incredible asset in the back, unlike our jiggly bari of you Somali women folks.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have a problem with all religion.

Alla ha ku soo hadeeyo neefyahoow daaqaya...

Here eat it
grass-375586_960_720.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Adeer wax uun kuma aaso uun Dee ! Sometimes I'm Aristotle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending