Food shortage America

I went to the grocery store today to purchase the reer grocers for the week. I went to the cashier to check I had three milk and three bread and a tone of other stuff. The cashier had scalded me and said we have a food shortage. They have taken back two milk and two bread and two cartons of eggs. I have never experienced anything like this, but I have read about it before, about Russia not having enough to eat. :farmajoyaab:

I'll advice everyone that lives on the east coast to purchase your dry food like beans flour sugar and shah also freeze your bananas once you get them. the reason why this is happening is because dock works have gone on strike and want more pay

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
I went to the grocery store today to purchase the reer grocers for the week. I went to the cashier to check I had three milk and three bread and a tone of other stuff. The cashier had scalded me and said we have a food shortage. They have taken back two milk and two bread and two cartons of eggs. I have never experienced anything like this, but I have read about it before, about Russia not having enough to eat. :farmajoyaab:

Next time take some of the Family with you, everyone pushing a shopping cart. Family hunting for a bread.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Damn. Do you live on the east coast? We’re doing fine in my neck of the woods.

Why do Americans panic buy toliet paper whenever the shit gets rough? Covid, hurricanes, tornados, port strikes. :ayaanswag:

Yes, sxb the east coast. My cadaan friends been prepping for away now I thought this nigga were crazy. Shit had hit the fan a people are scrambling and scrapping "No Diddy" :diddyass:. Im gone have to start prepping form now on. I even started to look for an airplane to purchase on Facebook marketplace

Last edited:

Trending