Xalimo goes to South Korea and gets racially profiled

I don't know why people acting like discrimination in an ethnically homogeneous country is this crazy evil thing when it's part of human nature. I do despise indhoyar double standards when it comes to whites but ultimately I think most countries should limit immigration and make it obvious the foreigners living there are guests.

I don’t need ChatGPT. Not once did I use Chat GPT in our exchange.

I can easily flip it, pleasexplain why highly educated men have lower children rate than working class men? If it was just feminism richer and educated men would be having more kid right?

Blaming feminism when you can see this tendency with college educated men Is a joke.

Also, what’s your solution? Ban schooling for women like Afghanistan and forcefully get to women married if and r-worded and or ban contraception? What is it do you want as a solution?

. So please leave me alone.

Bye!
1.)Ban contraception's, Abortions, and limit people from putting their child up for adoption
2.)Bring back the manufacturing/blue-labor sector by mass remigration of ethnics (illegal or legal) to give viable alternatives to college for native born Americans
3.)Give governmental incentives for woman to have children
4.)Idealization of traditional household marriages in media

Bungaliasa, if I wanted to, I can wipe you on the floor and Allah is my witness
You don't even wipe your own floor at home you lazy girl . You offload your house duties onto a poor immigrant women you abuse & spend your time on the internet calling prople misogynist :mjlol:
LOL! Aren’t men meant to be busy with their careers? When were men not busy with their careers 😂
No, passing on our genes is more important. After that you can focus on your career .

And do you believe the Sharia entails banning women from education? From work?
Never said that . Strawmen
Korea IS a patriarchal society btw. It’s literally 99 out of 140 nations with regards to women’s equality. Like I’ve mentioned time and time again, your thought process is like calling America a pro-black country because they have BLM.
Korea is less patriarchal than 50 years ago .
What's your point?
Women working means nothing. They’ve always worked. Like I mentioned, you’re against women getting paid fairly. Your great ayeeyo probably worked more than I, a college educated woman 😂
Never said they didn’t work you retard ,again strawmen.

Women joining the workforce has always a higher impact on birth rates than men lol .

Most women working more than you, you the only women i came across who actively has a house maid who you abuse & exploit.

@Angelina fighting more for feminism & liberalism than Islam , subhanallah .

Me pointing this obvious fact out makes me a misogynist? :mjlol:

"The most significant impact on birth rate declines comes from women entering the workforce, contributing around 25-35% of the overall reduction. Men joining the workforce didn’t have a notable direct impact, as they were already employed historically, but changes in male employment stability and wages have had some influence on family planning decisions."

The most significant impact on birth rates is associated with women's increasing participation in the workforce, especially from the late 19th century through the 20th century in industrialized countries.

In countries like the U.S., fertility rates fell from an average of 5-7 children per woman in the early 19th century to around 2 children per woman by the mid-20th century. This drop correlates with increased female labor force participation.

Studies suggest that women’s participation in the workforce could explain up to 25-35% of the decline in birth rates during the 20th century in developed countries. Women in paid employment had fewer children, as employment often delayed marriage and childbearing and increased access to family planning resources.

Men Joining the Workforce

Men's participation in the workforce has generally remained stable or high across different periods of industrialization, but the direct link between men working and fertility decline is less clear.

Traditionally, men have always worked outside the home, so their employment during industrialization didn't directly affect birth rates in the same way women's employment did. However, changes in male wages and employment security have had some indirect impacts on fertility decisions.

A study in OECD countries showed that for every 10% increase in female labor force participation, fertility rates dropped by around 0.6-0.8 children per woman

Trending

Latest posts