For the idiots who prefer Trump

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
They conquered that land sxb. This is earth, it’s xoog or be xooged and once they created the country they formed an identity consisting of people from British, French, Germanic, Dutch backgrounds and black people later on. To be swarmed now by random ajnabis just because they bombed the living shit out of them doesn’t change the fact that it’s understandable that the average person feels as if his country and community is changing and isn’t comfortable with it. They might not be natives but their forefathers died creating that society so it’s not surprising that they get upset when they feel that it’s changing
These problems are directly caused by the us cutting off the functioning government. Lets not forget that the overwhelming majority of the country is still white if that's what matters, on top of that their birthrates are declining which is why there is so much immigration, immigrants also do the jobs that no one wants to. I understand that communities are changing which may be a source of discomfort, however there is a lot of positive culture which was foreign that is well received. Plus the head of this whole schtick of 'sending them back' aka donald trump had a wife from the czech republic.

Some idiots think they're an exception.

There are a lot of idiots everywhere. They think that if they act the way Trump fans want them to be, then they will be exempt. Nah nigga they want ALL of you gone.

Doesn’t matter how hard you work, doesn’t matter if you have straight A’s, doesn’t matter if you work for a prestigious company. Doesn’t matter how successful you are. Doesn’t matter how fluent your English is.

At the end of the day you’re a dark skinned foreigner, that’s all they see. Have you seen the shit they say about us Somalis everyday?

Trump and the rest of his cronies despise Somalis, yet some of you weirdos support them? If you’re not one of them, then they’ll turn on you eventually. Doesn’t matter how long it takes, they WILL eventually come after you. After they go after everyone else.

There are a lot of idiots everywhere. They think that if they act the way Trump fans want them to be, then they will be exempt. Nah nigga they want ALL of you gone.

Doesn’t matter how hard you work, doesn’t matter if you have straight A’s, doesn’t matter if you work for a prestigious company. Doesn’t matter how successful you are. Doesn’t matter how fluent your English is.

At the end of the day you’re a dark skinned foreigner, that’s all they see. Have you seen the shit they say about us Somalis everyday?

Trump and the rest of his cronies despise Somalis, yet some of you weirdos support them? If you’re not one of them, then they’ll turn on you eventually. Doesn’t matter how long it takes, they WILL eventually come after you. After they go after everyone

They suffer from self hate and wishing to be model minorities. Only East Asians can be model minorities.
Not even south Asians can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Like u said, 99% don't even live in the US.

When I first got here I used to listen to a lot of conservative, anti-establishment, anti-900 genders stuff and sometimes even “based” Christians. That’s what resonated with me the most.
Well, until I realized I’m the out-group these people are talking about. Outside the 🏳️‍🌈, I check all the boxes.
I’m public enemy # 1😂

I completely missed out on the right wing conservative pipeline when I was a teen. I had no interest watching feminist get owned vids, and anti LGBT shit. All the conservative cadaan and Hispanic people I knew irl were always racist too so I never wanted to associate with them.

All the conservative Madows I knew irl that were Republican were always just dumbass niggas. Like I'm being dead ass with this too. A lot of them went to school in underperforming school districts. A lot of these niggas don't even know how to read that well. We legit have and endless supply of dumbass madow and Mexican niggas because a bunch of them go to shitty schools.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
stfu I want to go back to a time where mc chickens costed 1 dollar each, not 5 dollar sandwiches U european

They need to give the nobel peace prize to the nigga that made mchickens $1.
That nigga saved so many niggas from starvation :mjcry:

A true American hero. Nigga need his own statue.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I gotta love trump support, the most brain dead voters, the elite don't give two shits about your trailer thrash, they'll be too busy fucking "miners" and playing golf on Ep stain Island.
:mjlol:

He called out Somalis by name and went to Minnesota to say some racist shit against the Somali community. Those that support him or even make excuses for him have no basic self respect.
Somalia no peace, No government, no police, just anarchy”

This ehat you crying about. Go get some testosterone boosters. Why you still crying about this?

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Somalia no peace, No government, no police, just anarchy”

This ehat you crying about. Go get some testosterone boosters. Why you still crying about this?
We have clan-based organizations, if societal collapse happened in the west, they would be going to the dark ages very quickly.

Trending