Your type

• Short and thick

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Slim and tall

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Na that's not true but that depends on what you even consider short or tall in the first place
bro if you want to compare the best looking women, compare the best looking celebs based off their height.

I guarantee you all the best looking female celebs are all around 5'6 and under.

Beyonce, Jlo , Shakira, Alicia Keys , Salma Hayek, Margot Robbie, Meagan Fox, Jennifer Anniston and many more are all around the 5'6 range and under.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Not a man but i wanna give my two cents, I find someone with similar proportions to me attractive.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
No calool,no baruur,slightly toned,as long as she's shorter than me we good,ain't tryna climb trees dats fasho

bro if you want to compare the best looking women, compare the best looking celebs based off their height.

I guarantee you all the best looking female celebs are all around 5'6 and under.

Beyonce, Jlo , Shakira, Alicia Keys , Salma Hayek, Margot Robbie, Meagan Fox, Jennifer Anniston and many more are all around the 5'6 range and under.
But all the models are 5'9 plus
And imagine that but also thick your not intimidated by taller women are you? 🤔

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
But all the models are 5'9 plus
And imagine that but also thick
That's because there's a height requirement to be a model. If you're looking at facial aesthetics and body, the women I mention are way better looking.

The girls I mentioned are way better looking than almost every vogue model. The only exception is maybe Adriana Lima.

That's because there's a height requirement to be a model.

The girls I mentioned are way better looking than almost every vogue model. The only exception is maybe Adriana Lima.
I'm not gonna lie I don't know any of the women you brought up and I'm thinking about this in terms of the somali women that i know most aren't short

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I'm not gonna lie I don't know any of the women you brought up and I'm thinking about this in terms of the somali women that i know most aren't short
Even the shorter Somali women tend to be better looking from where I'm from.

Ultimately looks are subjective, but if you compared the best looking women from both sides, I'll bet you the shorter women look better

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Even the shorter Somali women tend to be better looking from where I'm from.

Ultimately looks are subjective, but if you compared the best looking women from both sides, I'll bet you the shorter women look better
1677785848018.png

Both are equally good but a mixture is perfect.

slim thick I guess and height is a non issue tall and short is the same for me

Obviously it matters, tf.
Whitney Houston Whatever GIF

I ain't trying to get midget kids!?!? :faysalwtf:

To decrease this likelihood, my genes of tall height features need to be matched. Maybe not tall women, but absolutely not short. Not trying to curse my ancestors, by breaking a long lineage of tall people:mjpls:

To decrease this likelihood, my genes of tall height features need to be matched. Maybe not tall women, but absolutely not short. :mjpls:
f*ck them kids nigga. They can cry on their incel forums in 2041 if she bad idc about her height #WhitePill

To decrease this likelihood, my genes of tall height features need to be matched. Maybe not tall women, but absolutely not short. Not trying to curse my ancestors, by breaking a long lineage of tall people:mjpls:
I Don't care because if she's the one it doesn't matter the kids can deal with the out come and cry about it if they come out short (aslong as she isn't below 5'0) and I like tall girls on the same level as short girls so I think I'll be fine

f*ck them kids nigga. They can cry on their incel forums in 2041 if she bad idc about her height #WhitePill

These incels will get crazy by then. They'll blame their perents for their own failure. I'm not trying to be killed by them either, in a murder-suicide case :mjpls:

No-god-please-no GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY