FOR THE MEN OF SSPOT

Your type

• Short and thick

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Slim and tall

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
These incels will get crazy by then. They'll blame their perents for their own failure. I'm not trying to be killed by them either, in a murder-suicide case :mjpls:

No-god-please-no GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
I'll keep y'all safe from my sons. Nothing sets an incel right better than a good ass whooping

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Only extremes, huh? No medium build and athletic types. There are thin people who are short, medium and tall. And depending on things like neck length, head size/shape, limp or leg length or thickness, hand size, thigh, waist and hip circumference or bust size you will likely get a different appearance even at the exact same height. And one will likely look taller for some reason. Add to that how and where people store adipose fat on their body or even subcantaneous fat in the face. I could go on.

Only extremes, huh? No medium build and athletic types. There are thin people who are short, medium and tall. And depending on things like neck length, head size/shape, limp or leg length or thickness, hand size, thigh, waist and hip circumference or bust size you will likely get a different appearance even at the exact same height. And one will likely look taller for some reason. Add to that how and where people store adipose fat on their body or even subcantaneous fat in the face. I could go on.

You are very mysterious. Everything you lay an eye on, is analyzed to the details!?!? No wonder you'll find problems, you never thought of. kkkkk

What GIFs | Tenor

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are very mysterious. Everything you lay an eye on, is analyzed to the details!?!? No wonder you'll find problems, you never thought of. kkkkk

What GIFs | Tenor
You humour me. As they say, the devil's in the details. It isn't enough for me to describe people based on their extraction but memorize their faces for signatures and unique markers. I think my eyewitness testimony about a suspect could come in handy one day.
disguised-like.gif

You humour me. As they say, the devils in the details. It isn't enough for me to describe people based on their extraction but memorize their faces for signatures and unique markers. I think my eyewitness testimony about a suspect could come in handy one day.
disguised-like.gif

Waa run. The secret to humors is surprise. kkkkkk :drakekidding:

On another note, your expectations of your potentials can only be compared to the one and only, as seen in your prp. Wallahi, waa cajiib. :mjlaugh: It must really be exhausting to find a suitor, who not only have to meet a set of demands requirements appearance wise, but also match entirely your lifestyle (as I saw in that other thread). With these in mind, I can only imagine the character criteria :ohreally: You know how the saying goes, 'opposite attracts'. Maybe you should give a try to someone you normally would turn down at the blink of an eye? It may enlighten your view of the dating pool, lead you through the impossible, and towards the final one...:duckr:

Mystery GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Waa run. The secret to humors is surprise. kkkkkk :drakekidding:

On another note, your expectations of your potentials can only be compared to the one and only, as seen in your prp.
Do tell me what part of my many lists you match?
Wallahi, waa cajiib. :mjlaugh: It must really be exhausting to find a suitor, who not only have to meet a set of demands requirements appearance wise, but also match entirely your lifestyle (as I saw in that other thread). With these in mind, I can only imagine the character criteria
Oddly, I haven't even started hunting for suitors. I was thinking of reactivating my Instagram as men are visual creatures. I mean how will they know you exist if you stubbornly choose to remain hidden.​
:ohreally: You know how the saying goes, 'opposite attracts'. Maybe you should give a try to someone you normally would turn down at the blink of an eye? It may enlighten your view of the dating pool, lead you through the impossible, and towards the final one...:duckr:

Mystery GIFs | Tenor
I was told like usually attracts like. Opposites may attract but if they have too many differences it may be difficult to bridge the divide.​

Let me ask you: Do you measure the goodness of you mother, sisters, and cousins on their size? If no, why other women?

See, the question speaks to your age to even bother with such a dim question where your focus appears to be upon aestheticism rather than the probity, and character of the person, females in this instance. It further speaks to your lack of experience with women, for had you had any, you would have realised size, and complexion matter very little. You might be conditioned to think you have got a type, but when the right lady arrives, none of that nonsense is going to matter.

The focus ought to be: a lady, who could be the mother of your children (no guarantee a pretty lass shall sire warrior types), a partner (pretty people [generally] tend to be self-obsessed), and a constant in your corner.

Ergo, probity, and character ought to be determinant factors.

Last edited:
Do tell me what part of my many lists you match?

OMG, thanks to typos, my comment got a whole new meaning. :damnmusic:

I meant your expectations can only be compared to the one and only, as seen in your *pfp*, Mariah Carey. I was not speaking for myself; to be frank I'm too young to even settle. I'll give a shot at matching with a potential, only once I'm done with my studies first. :kanyehmm::jcoleno:

Oddly, I haven't even started hunting for suitors. I was thinking of reactivating my Instagram as men are visual creatures. I mean how will they know you exist if you stubbornly choose to remain hidden.

I was told like usually attracts like. Opposites may attract but if they have too many differences it may be difficult to bridge the divide.​

I suck at dating/relationship advices. I'll refrain from giving them, and sticking to my banters. :whoa::ohno:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
OMG, thanks to typos, my comment got a whole new meaning. :damnmusic:

I meant your expectations can only be compared to the one and only, as seen in your *pfp*, Mariah Carey. I was not speaking for myself; to be frank I'm too young to even settle. I'll give a shot at matching with a potential, only once I'm done with my studies first. :kanyehmm::jcoleno:

The only thing me and Mariah have in common is a shared fascination with polysyllabic words. Stick with school. I have no interest in adoptees.
I suck at dating/relationship advices. I'll refrain from giving them, and sticking to my banters. :whoa::ohno:
You told me to temper expectations and critiqued they were unreasonably high.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

The only thing me and Mariah have in common is a shared fascination with polysyllabic words. Stick with school. I have no interest in adoptees.

I won't object, though there's more to someone then eyes meet. Especially metaphorical similarities, but I'll stop there before opening a new pandora box.

Adoptees? Oh lord, that's a first. The gap must've been wide then. Thankful that it wasn't intentional to begin with and just a mind trick. The clues didn't even fit nor guide the puzzle. But great to hear that they were sufficient in getting carried away without much effort.
screaming_head.gif
screaming_head.gif
screaming_head.gif

You told me to temper expectations and critiqued they were unreasonably high.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

Putting different criteria at crossroads, to see what the outcome could be, as attributes to a personification, was a mere acknowledgment of my observations, than a judgement that indicated elevated expectations on your behalf. Especially not of disproportionate magnitude. :what:

For instance, there can be an abundant of expectations without being of colossal levels, at the same time. Depending on the receiver of the message, it can be portrayed in a variety of ways.
Also, I thought that the parody tone of the comment was obvious, but I guess not. :manny:

Last edited: