for those that believe Somalia will benefit from recognising Israel

Somalia currently has very good relationships with the U.S and other western countries. Recognizing Israel right now would be terrible since the people are very against it and also there's a war against terrorists so it could give them legitimacy. Perhaps in the future if they want to provide military technology
That is fair,

Luckily Somalia was never given an ultimatum like Sudan to either recognise Israel or suffer. Israel sees Sudan as a strategic country that they want to befriend. Sudans military leaders priority is to open up to the world and Israel is the one who holds all the keys for that.
Somalia has “ok” relations with the west just like most of sub Saharan Africa. Sudan on the other hand is currently like a rugby ball which Russia, the west and Israel all want to grab

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It is defo worth it. Sudan is not the only Muslim country to be suffering that much economically. The funny thing is, Sudan suffered so much by being so loyal to the Palestinian cause yet found no true help/support from its rich Arab/Muslim neighbours.

The way I see it is that Sudan made the right choice.
for me it's a religious and moral reason, i can't accept the zionist claim of owning Al-Quds.
I'm not going to argue againt a sudanese person about sudan, but majority of sudanese people have no interest in having relations with Israel.

Somalia works with UAE, so we basically work with Israel just not Directly but Indirectly, UAE will work with Isreal and UAE will work with Somalia.

In the end if Somalia wants anything from Isreal we would prob go through UAE

Somali Leaders will use UAE cities to Meet Israelis, and Use UAE planes to fly into Israel.
The UAE is a terrible nation to work with….

the entire gulf to be fair is terrible to work with. The UAE would most likely do more harm to Somalia than Israel would in a 100 years.
It is time to open our eyes and see what is really happening. Who are the “true” enemies?

for me it's a religious and moral reason, i can't accept the zionist claim of owning Al-Quds.
I'm not going to argue againt a sudanese person about sudan, but majority of sudanese people have no interest in having relations with Israel.

I am half Somali/half Sudani

Sudanese people have been taught since the 50s that Israel was enemy number 1 which is false.

Quds will always be in every Muslims hard. Morally speaking though, it is not right for 1 Muslim country to suffer when all the others in the region are chill.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I am half Somali/half Sudani

Sudanese people have been taught since the 50s that Israel was enemy number 1 which is false.

Quds will always be in every Muslims hard. Morally speaking though, it is not right for 1 Muslim country to suffer when all the others in the region are chill.
many muslim nations suffer for just being Muslim, it's not only Sudan
btw since we are on the topic, what has Israel as a country ever done to hurt Somalia? 👀
they supported Ethiopia in the Ogaden war because the zionist feared that somalia would became a regional muslim power in East Africa.

Maybe Israel supported Ethiopia in the 70s because Ethiopia has historic relations with Israel?

Also maybe because Somalia joined the Arab league and boycotted Israel? + Israel always had good relations with strong regional Muslim powers like Turkey.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Maybe Israel supported Ethiopia in the 70s because Ethiopia has historic relations with Israel?

Also maybe because Somalia joined the Arab league and boycotted Israel? + Israel always had good relations with strong regional Muslim powers like Turkey.
Turkey was anti-Islamic state for much of it's existance... Israelis love Fitna among muslim, that's why keep proposing to balkanise it's neighbors, Iraq and Syria.

reer

VIP
Turkey was anti-Islamic state for much of it's time... Israelis love Fitna among muslim, that's why keep proposing to balkanise Iraq and Syria.
youre talking to a brick wall. they want to betray islam out of ethnonationalism lol. sudan is still just another poor arab/african country aswell.

Last edited:
Turkey was anti-Islamic state for much of it's existance... Israelis love Fitna among muslim, that's why keep proposing to balkanise it's neighbors, Iraq and Syria.
So Turkey was anti Islamic…. Why did it not close off its Israeli embassy since they turned back to Islam again?

how about Egypt and Jordan who actually had wars with Israel, how come they have Israeli embassy? Have Sudan or Somalia got a bigger case against Israel than those two?

youre talking to a brick wall. they want to betray islam out of ethnonationalism lol. sudan is still just another poor arab/african country aswell.
How does having relations with Israel betray Islam?

also one major reason why Sudan is in this current state was its support for hamas/hezbollah against Israel for which the US had placed sanctions for 30 years.

unless I see every single Arab/Muslim country boycotting Israel, I would not care a bit about establishing relations with Israel and that wouldn’t make one any less of a Muslim

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im a practical person. Israel has lots of benefits for Somalia. Our terrain is identical, plus their leaders in agriculture technology, general technology, founders of many academic subjects, 20% of nobel peace prize winners, top grade intelligence n security sector, plus they control 20% of the world's wealth when u combine their billionaire and their always among the top 10 or leading group of the top 10 in the west n russia's richest group.

In short they simply have the brains-money combined. The only negative I've seen with them is their politics, they seem very 'amateurish' maybe this is due to 'absence' of running a nation state for 2500 years, something I fear for Somalis when we 'expend' our generational time-line which is 250 years starting from 1960s. We must not seek their political advice, they don't demonstrate any 'capability' there, but everything else their is a benefit to be had.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's terrible when u lose institutional memory, that's why I sleep every night with topics on history thru youtube, u have nothing once that is gone. The best performers in politics are not the 'giants' usually, politics is about survival and retaining history and learning from global shifts thru 'storage' of it. Oman is solid player when I seen how they survived for the last 600 years or so in a very volatile region.

China is another great performer if u have to learn from 'giants' I wud choose chinese and regionally 'oman', that would be my strategy to streghten 'ties' diplomatically there and take 'notes' down on them on how to survive without collapse. Among Somalis who has the most 'recent' institutional memory is Majerteniya

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
So Turkey was anti Islamic…. Why did it not close off its Israeli embassy since they turned back to Islam again?

how about Egypt and Jordan who actually had wars with Israel, how come they have Israeli embassy? Have Sudan or Somalia got a bigger case against Israel than those two?
for long time till recent reforms Hijab and teaching Islam in public school was illegal.