Foreign Muslims are still foreigners, never forget that.

"We are legion and we can touch you back"

"What our cousins were able to do in Ogaden"
-- he is referring to Cuba, that jumped Somalia along with other communist nations during the war against Ethiopia.

"Your Khawarij are boyscouts compared to our equivalent"

These people, will always defend their ethnicity, even if they are gaalo, over Muslim interests. So, stop welcoming them into your spaces naively.

1727204821034.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately Somali salafis are naive people and will welcome anybody under the guise of 1 ummah

meanwhile they are never extended the same courtesy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The type to give Somali girls/women to foreign terrorists, and divorce them from their Somali husbands. Yes, these people really exist back home.

"We are legion and we can touch you back"

"What our cousins were able to do in Ogaden"
-- he is referring to Cuba, that jumped Somalia along with other communist nations during the war against Ethiopia.

"Your Khawarij are boyscouts compared to our equivalent"

These people, will always defend their ethnicity, even if they are gaalo, over Muslim interests. So, stop welcoming them into your spaces naively.

View attachment 343850
This is an actual redpill. I really thought you were incapable of saying anything based. :denzelnigga:

Unfortunately some Somali salafis are naive people and will welcome anybody under the guise of 1 ummah

meanwhile they are never extended the same courtesy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Somali salafis don’t believe in a nation state so naturally we have to keep an eye on them. Make sure they stick to the seerah and deen instead of venturing into politics and matters of governance.

Hmmm should we start framing all our racist and ethnocentric thoughts from a feminist and progressive angle? How far can we go?
Puntitequeen might’ve cracked the enigma
Interested GIF by Nick Cannon

It worked for him, he got an upvote from one Somali guy, and another one in that thread, whose focus is 'feminists', and not responding to this disrespectful foreigner.

I expect a horde of others to arrive any minute now, to back him up, in their blind hatred for women.

Even Yemen jumped Somalia, which is why I don't feel empathy for their fishermen or anything else. As far as I am concerned, arrest and deport on site.

Walahi, we need to hold grudges for 1978, and when we rise again, take them to task.

View attachment 343859
We should take the same stance with Oromos that want to enter Somalia. Remember the Oromo Muslim users on here who were bootyclapping for Ethiopia when the news of the Mou first came out.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Reading how the UAE funds the RSF acts against our own muslim brothers and sisters made me realize that international ummah is dead. While I will forever call a muslim my brother or sister, I will now be skeptical of leaders. I understand international politics is more complicated than that but some nations have gone from being muslim nations to western nations with muslim flavoring.

Somalia should be home to all somalis first and foremost because without it we have nowhere, this of course is not a call to be hostile to foreigners that have made Somalia home but rather that Somali politicians should always pit the nation first.

Reading how the UAE funds the RSF acts against our own muslim brothers and sisters made me realize that international ummah is dead. While I will forever call a muslim my brother or sister, I will now be skeptical of leaders. I understand international politics is more complicated than that but some nations have gone from being muslim nations to western nations with muslim flavoring.

Somalia should be home to all somalis first and foremost because without it we have nowhere, this of course is not a call to be hostile to foreigners that have made Somalia home but rather that Somali politicians should always pit the nation first.

I will be reserved with the 'brother' and 'sister' title for Muslims, until they prove they are 10 toes down for Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts