Former Foster Kid Alleges that she was pimped to Hollywood as a child.

She mentioned 'alters' at some point, which is a typical thing for people who have suffered extreme trauma, their mind splinters and they develop multiple personalities. This is why I hate it when people discredit everything that mentally ill people say, their abusers use 'mental illness' as a way to discredit them, and these are the same monsters that made them mentally ill to begin with.

She mentions tunnels, that children were used as 'party favours' at fetish parties, and of course, Shaydaan's minions from Hollyweird were present.

Her pimp first acted like he was going to be her boyfriend, he built fake trust and then he started pimping her out. A typical tactic by pimps btw, they love to groom young girls, preferably from broken homes/foster homes, they fill the void for whatever is missing, and then the abuse starts.

I hate people who glamourise pimps and pimping culture, a bunch of dirty shaydaans who prey on the weakest members of society.

Last edited:
Hollywood and their parties are satanic I wonder why there are so many pedophiles in that industry ?

It's part of Satanism to corrupt the innocent.

And also, even regular people are caught abusing children, not sure if they are inherently evil or corrupted. They especially love foster children for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Tunnels?

The same Hebrew tunnels found in New York, with children appliances littered around?

Screenshot_20241005_161050_Reddit.jpg

Trending